Do you guys take pictures of your blunts?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by THCraving, Nov 15, 2014.

1. or joints lol. like after you roll it and it looks so perfect you wanna savor the moment so you take a picture of it lol. :sad: if you do post a pic below. 😋

i just rolled a blunt 5 minutes ago and i swear this is the best blunt i ever rolled i engineered the crap out of it lol. 😭😂

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416090527.567897.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416090573.074991.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416090615.502423.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 BloodBooger, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Is that thing wrapped in tobacco? Those tars and carbon monoxide from burned tobacco is really bad for you...why not use a really thin paper made for this? Are blunts a cultural thing? Though, I'd wager it burns real smooth and holds together well when crowd smoking...That much of my weed could stone 5 dudes and a chick.

3. Blunts burn longer than papers and have a flavor to them usually. It's more for a group thing or if you're trying to land on the moon by yourself. In the USA people smoke blunts all the time.
    Op I used to take pics but anymore it has to be a monster joint or blunt 7+ grams for me to take a pic.

4. If you know what you are doing, blunts most certainly do not burn longer than papers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yes they do, I can roll perfect joints and blunts and blunts almost always burn longer unless you're using a shitty wrap or something. I'll bet you any amount of money if you take a king size paper of your choice and i roll a backwoods with the same kind and amount of bud mine will burn longer. That being said I actually prefer joints, they're cleaner and taste better.

6. Id be willing to take that bet.

Lol I've actually taken that bet before and won so I have no problem claiming it.

I prefer dabs over everything lol jk flower power still good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. 20 bucks, a pinner and a Ballin shirt with a tie.. what real pimps are made from

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm definitely of the belief that a blunt will burn longer. Especially if you use a premade tube like if you empty a cigarillo. I always leave a plug of tobacco in the roach end that way the tightly packed tobacco helps to dry the smoke a little before inhalation and you don't end up with unburned weed when it's smoked down to the roach.

The tube then can be filled and tamped to a nice and dense filling, more than you can accomplish with a joint. This lets you pack in a lot of finely shredded weed into a thin cigarillo. The density does two things, it lets you get really ripped from how much weed you can pack, and like a properly packed pipe of tobacco, it controls the burn. A properly packed tobacco pipe bowl keeps a cherry going without constantly streaming a trail of smoke which wastes your weed.

A tightly packed blunt therefore to me burns better and packs more weed than a joint. Great for sharing, but generally even a cigarillo will need 2-3 good size nugs to fill when tamping down.