Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys smoke your roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weezy is trash, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Combine those two and you have my reasons.

2. I just drop all my roaches in my ashtray and once there's enough, I usually just make a blunt or a couple joints to smoke. I usually add in extra weed though for the flavor

3. That's exactly what I do. I have made it to a 4th generation blunt before.

4. That doesn't sound very tasty haha.

5. I usually save them and roll a generation joint.

6. I usually save mine for when I don't have bud. Just unload it and pack a bong and check da grinder.

7. Your trash....

8. You seem kinda furious about my choice in user names, Nhan420.

9. what he means is take a strip of any cardboard-like material (cigarette packs work well) to put in the end because it helps keep the joint from being sloppy on the end, and that way you can smoke it all the way to the end and throw the roach away without being wasteful. It also packs the weed in a bit and keeps the joint straight.

10. Of course I smoke roaches

11. Just fuckin with ya

12. Ill save em usually, then when ive got enough for a good session, thats when they go.

13. I shove em up my ass that gets you so much higher lmfao naw but forreal put filters in your Js. So you don't have roaches

14. i make generation blunts with roaches.

or just open them up and pack a batty. I dont always have weed. But i always like to get high. :smoke:

15. smoke till nothings left so yea i smoke the roach.

16. I put em in than gravity bing

17. #37 Chroniccccc, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.