Do you guys remember...?

Discussion in 'General' started by XColonelsPrideX, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Oh man gushers were awesome! Ya know I think they still make those barrel juice things. I seen them somewhere, I forget where exactly:smoke:

2. PB CRISPS! God we use to have those all the time at my house I loved them... I see why we always had them now, my parents are STONERS so no wonder we always had plenty of junk food. huh figures:D BTW....I LOVE THOSE LITTLE BITES OF GOODNESS:hello:

3. another nostalgic snack food:
    do you guys remember a pb&J cookie? it was vaugely shaped like a sandwich, and had two cookies, and in b/w, peanut butter and jelly. I want to say land o' lakes had something to do with them.

I remmeber thinking they were gross and loving hem at the same time!

4. I eat Gushers all the time, they are THE SHIT. I habe PB&J crackers right now. They are good.

5. lol u meen the "teenies" lol thats what they call em here lol... they are soooo good.....

and ur other idea..sounds like tons of fun i got freeze pops right now and ill hav to try that 2nite haha

6. I remember that scene. It was cut out?

edit: I have nothing to do right now, so I checked the script of the goonies. I read two, one had the scene in it and the other one didn't.

7. I love showers when I am high. There is nothing more relaxing. Have fun trying it out- its really cool. You wouldn't think it would be... oh no.. you wouldnt.. but it tis!! :smoke:

...only high though.

YES!! Thank you!! I thought I must have been going nuts.. horray!! Yes it was cut out- i am not sure why. It was a cool scene. Actually.. The Goonies was an awsome movie- I use to watch it ALL the time..........

8. Mad Dawgs Super Spew foaming bubble gum? anyone?

9. Is it bad that I felt like crying when I saw PB Crisps on the colonel's link? 'Cause I really did, I loved those things when I was little and seeing this thread made me all excited because I was just about to search all over to find some. =(

10. No- its not sad. That is how I feel. Which is why I made this topic. We need to find something that tastes like PB Crisps... is there anything out there guys!?!?!?!

...probably not.:( PB Crisps were one of a kind.

11. i just had an idea!! We should petition for them to bring back PB Crisps! Whatcha think. heh.

12. i thought you were talking about the PB cap'n crunch cereal, you know the mascot was that wierd ostrache thing.

holy shit. im on the retro junk site.....cadillacs and dinosaurs. omg...its really real. a while back when i was in 10th grade mabye, one of my friends was tellin me about how in the 2nd or 3rd grade i always used to talk about that show. but the thing is i never remembered watchin it. i thought he was just messin with me. wow. what the hell. its been blocked from my memory.