Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys lose your high when you smoke in the cold?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DesiRenee, Mar 7, 2013.

1. #1 DesiRenee, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    I have to smoke in the cold tonight because im sleeping at my parents house tonight and since we no longer live in the ghetto they dont condone it(I know they still smoke it, which is the funny thing)

When I smoke outside it takes longer for me to get high.
    Luckily ill be inside within a few minutes.
    Maybe Ill just go smoke in my car. Haha.

Do you guys not like to smoke in the cold either?

2. smoking in the cold blows man I honestly hate it, your thumb gets cold and you can't light the lighter

3. I don't mind it, but my toking buddy can't stand smoking outside...

4. I love smoking outside at night night smoke sessions are the best

5. I love smoking in the cold because when I blow out a hit it's like WHOOOOOOSH!

6. I mean it's not the best but I wouldn't say it kills my high

7. I like smoking in the cold... it does take longer to get high but once you go inside it intensifies and you feel even higher !:smoking: I'm bout to go smoke a bit myself now :)

8. I don't mind when it's cold and I always smoke outside anyway, but the really annoying thing is just the damn wind and I just have Bics so it gets really annoying, really should get a zippo

9. I moved away from the windy areas, finally!

I hate to smoke outside, if I HAVE to. I prefer to smoke outside, because I feel like being outside. There are benefits of having your own home.

Out of respect, I go outside to smoke, if I am at anyones home that does not smoke inside. And when I was in my parents home, I respected their rules, until they told me not to come back. lol It was a great excuse to get educated.

10. yup,having to use a lighter with sore thumbs is THE WORST

11. Smoking in the cold makes the high unpleasant. Especially when it's windy. I enjoy warm, cool early summer evenings...and joints.

12. summer joints during the day are great!! I'm lucky that during the winter I can just go smoke in the garage ...NO WIND!!!

13. #13 obes, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    i was smoking outside throughout winter (uk). its kinda shitty, you don't lose the high, you're just high and cold

14. If im dressed warm ill smoke in the cold all day. But i hatttte being cold. Being cold kills my buzz.

15. yea, i like being warm as fuck usually. lol

i lose my high just walking into the cold.

0 degree F walk in freezer at work would make me sober in 2 seconds.....

i almost always have a hoodie on, even if its warm. lol

16. Dude i love smoking in the freezing cold! I just take the biggest dab i can then i explode in to a coughing seizure followed with a sweaty and warm sensation. It is awesome in the cold!~ :D haha dabbers out there you know what I'm talking about

17. Well I live in the dorms, so I have two options, stay in dorm and vape, which I usually do, or I could go outside, where its really cold. The only times I do it is to hit a gravity bong, or if I feel the need to actually smoke a bowl. Other than that, vapings really done it for me. I have no need to go outside. But I will say, sometimes I do prefer to combust, and then I get really high.

18. I don't mind smoking in the cold but it does get a little bit chilly sometimes.

19. Nothing enjoyable about smoking while its -35 outside.. :confused:

20. In Arizona we love smoking in the cold lol. It's the perfect weather :bongin: