Do you guys like beer?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Sep 13, 2007.

1. mmmmmmmmmm beeeeerrrrrr

2. Stella Artois goes off!

James Boag's St George is pretty delicious too though.

Although, I have a rhyme that I live and die by. "If it's not dry, you're bound to cry".
    Bitter beer is horrible.

3. Then you dont like Beer, bro. LoL not to put you down or anything but Bud Light/Select is more like water that gets you drunk.

Anyone from around Mass ever try BBC? It is the BEST beer by far. Expecially Steal Rail. Mann, i love that stuff. Drink a growler a night :D

Btw, i DO love beer more than weed. I just love Grasscity more than Beercity. haha

4. I don't drink much...and if I do I prefer a Killian's or some Bombay Sapph Gin.

[​IMG]

5. I like beer a fair bit - enough to make my own hahaha. I have two fermenters going in the wardrobe in my room at colledge. I make my own beer for around US$8-12 per 5.3 gallon batch of 30 x 26oz bottles. So I'm running a cost of around 25 to 40 cents per 26oz beer! HA!

Gotta love that...and it tastes better than commercial beer as well I think, once I figured out a few recipes that I like and how to make them well. Seriously, easiest thing to save money spent on alcohol ever! Definitely worth it, if not for savings then for the better quality beer.

Cheers all - boingk

6. quoted for truth, god damn blue moon is good

7. Rolling Rock isnt bad

8. only the classy stuff for me
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG][/quote]

^^ Now thats just a little out my price range.

[​IMG]

Now thats the way too go!

10. Smooth and inexpensive its a little more or about the same as all the typical american macro brews...best tasting by far IMO

[​IMG]

11. Yes, I do infact like beer. Neat.

12. [​IMG]

5 bucks, 6.1%. Tastes like piss warm and even worst cold. But it get's you drunk and that is the point of drinking after all.

13. HA, whatever dude, so long as it gets me drunk I couldnt care less :D

14. anyone ever hear of Lionshead? It comes from a microbrewery somewhere in PA.. costs a couple bucks more a case than natty and is by far the best tasting cheap beer ever. it puts the yuengling to shame for 50% of the cost
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]
    Red Stripe lols, good beer

16. Sweetwater is an Atlanta brewery that is pretty much the best thing ever. The company is definitely run by stoners.

Attached Files:

17. Real beer is brewed in Belgium. I kid you not, Belgium is more of a beer heaven than any other country in the world. The only Belgian Import americans can get at regular prices is Stella, and while good by American standards it is basically their second cheapest domestic. If you want to experience a real beer experience, visit Belgium. Many places have HUNDREDS of beers on the menu. Bier Circus, a restaurant we frequented, has over 700 beers on the menu. Belgian beer has an incredibly high export tax, and thus is not common in the states. Some distributors carry a limited selection, but many are around 20 dollars for a six pack. I payed something like 15 for a 6 of Duvel the other day, but man did it bring a smile to my face. Check your distributor for some good belgian beers, even if they are expensive they are worth it. Some are up to 13 and 14 percent, most hover in the 7 to 9 range, so a 6 goes a pretty long way.

Also, Brussels is just a few hours from Amsterdam by train, That is what we did this spring and I am sure i will repeat that trip many times to come.

18. +rep man...good shit...

and whoever brought up killians, i love it...

long trail is pretty good too

and certain sam adams i like...however that winter ale garbage was gross

19. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/pantomus/SierraNevadaPaleAle.jpg
    One of the greatest ever. I love beer, more than liquor and wine. I especially love pale ales and microbrewery ales. I want to be a brew master actually and may be one, one day. My favorite American lager is Coors original. Coors is the king of beers came out before Budweiser. Bud light taste like water I don't even consider it a beer. You gotta have a stout or a pale ale and then you will appreciate beer for what it really is.