Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys have a stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jordan21, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Do you guys have a stash and if so how much do you keep in there at one time. Or do you buy-n-smoke cus lately ive been wanting to get a stash and keep like an 1/8-1/4.

2. He's asking if you buy in low amounts and smoke or just stash up. I stash up and smoke everyday. I stash up on half ounces because that's all I can afford right now.

3. I guess I 'stash'.

That's only because I absolutely cannot resist the temptation to go to dispensaries like at least once a week, I love trying different strains, and I hate getting ripped off (aka buying by the gram) so I usually get at least an eighth.

4. i always buy at least an eigth. its usualy a half or a quarter. i stash it up. i have to, it just isn't worth paying per gram. you get ripped off.

5. i usually buy by the half eighth cause im a poor bitch :eek: but just recently i gotta new connect that hooks it up fat (2.4 for $25, hopefully will get a killer deal like that next time) for high mids that i'd consider dank just cause it's from a dispensary and gets me pretty high. If i have the money though ill buy an eighth, but that's a rarity. Like most though ive found myself buying Q's and oz's for cheap just cause it seemed like the right thing to do at that time :D

6. ya i usually by up an oz at a time its a lot cheaper that way

7. Yeah I am way too tempted to check out new dispensaries.. and I almost always buy 8ths.

I have like a zip in my stash all told, though I go through it fairly quickly, like a g a day at least.

8. I always keep a stash.

I never have less than an ounce of some top shelf. I wouldn't even smoke if I had to live bag to bag...
    :smoke:

9. I stash. Usually a few ounces of weed and at least an ounce of hash:smoke:

10. Just, a thought, not meant to offend anyone, but maybe if you cant afford at least 1/8s or quads, there are some more important things to be putting money towards...:rolleyes:

11. I got money in the bank... whatchu think 'bout that?

12. I got money in the bank... whatchu think 'bout that?

I'm happy for you, keep saving:hello:

13. Right now I have three x 30 gallon tupperware crates (about 3 ft x 2.5 ft), each full of quart jars with a few different strains and a bit of hash. Sometimes it's more, sometimes less. It keeps me going though :)

14. Maybe they just want grams.... Who are you to tell people what to spend their money on?

15. LOL, it's true but i was referencing that terrible rap song, youtube it if you aren't already aware haha.

16. I don't do RAP:eek:

17. I usually get halves or ounces of mids, so I have a stash. I also have a personal stash of an 1/8th of dank for when I'm smoking alone.

18. Next month I'm gonna smoke my last bud of Vintage2009 Local Hooch. It's been sitting around nearly a year so I'll smoke it on the aniversary day of when I got it.:smoke:

19. stash all the way i almost always have 1/2 ounce in my stash and usually get more before i need it so that way i never or hardly ever run out of bud