do you guys get fucked up??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nonsmokingarea, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Well this might sound kinda stupid cause i drank a 12 pack of coors and smoked 3 blunts of some good shit but do you guys get fucked up off weed????

I dont get fucked up off weed. I just get chilled out. I get fucked up off of xanax and beer and shit.

Do you guys get fucked up off weed???

2. Last night after work i had a pint of beer and one of the shittest spliffs ive ever had got me well fucked!

No clue why

3. idkk jw
    After i get done smokin with alot of my friends theyll be like dude im soooo fucked up. but i dont get fucked up off weed

like being fucked up and then smokin gets me more fucked up but if i just smoke weed just chills me out.

does this make any sense??

like im drunk and fucked up and then i smoked and it fucked me up more.

i feel like this doesnt make any senseee.

4. ya man. one of the best highs ive ever had was after a couple bowls of some killer bud and a bit of scotch. amazing body high going along with the warm and soothing scotch buzz. felt like i was floating

5. ahhh sounds amazing ^^^
    but maybe i feel like this cause ive been smoking and drinking and shit since 6th grade and now i am 20 yrs old and all my friends started in high school??

but im pretty sure ive never been fucked up off weed but just chilled out.

is this post pointless??
    tell me truthfully haha

6. i know what you mean but you can get that kind of high off of weed if you go hard enough.
    smoke a gram of bubble hash to your dome piece then pop a couple traveling sticks (xanax).
    I mix xannie with weed all day.,

7. more pointless than some, much less pointless than others.

maybe its time for a break from it then. a good buddy of mine, hes 28/29 now, he went completely sober (well except for tobacco) for a bit, said he been high or drunk or on something for almost all of the last 18 years why not see what its like being sober for a bit

8. How long have you been smoking for and how regularly?.....My piece of advice to tell you is that there is always better quality weed out there, somewhere, that can get you fucked up if you smoke enough of it. Take some T-breaks from time to time.

9. i have smoked for about 10 years and i smoked just about everyday since. i have also beeen smoking good stuff like O.G. kush Northern lights ect.

pretty much just dro for a while.
    but i weed just doesnt seem to fuck me up and i have been on a t-break. i have smoked about a week out of every month becuase of supervised probation lol

fuckin car theft bullshit charges.
    i have been on supervised probation for almost 2 years and im about to get off on the 27th. but weed still doesnt just "fuck me up"

10. i usually dont get "fucked up" because i dont have enough money and like to conserve, i also usually smoke with friends whenever i buy so that limits how much i have even more.

i wish i could though, nothing better than getting straight up blazed.

11. maybe you're a career criminal with taste for harder drugs?
    i smoke a lot of weed but i've got a few definitions of gettin' bent.
    no more hallucinogens but i'll do opiates and benzo like they'r egoin out of style.

12. da buddah vap + drinking games using shots of smirnoff. I made a few bad descicions tonnigt tomorrows going to be fun...so yes i do get fucked hup

13. #13 jakehazex21, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    only when i aim to. One blunt doesnt ever floor me, only if its a fat blunt of some kush. ive gotten fucked up on weed only when i have a heavy sack of sticky that can do the trick and nothing to do.

But...back then i used to pop a xanax and ativan with some good ol sour diesel to truly float in the sky.........really felt like i was floating

14. last night i took some killer bong rips and got completely fucked up...id say i only get completely fucked up to a point where i dont know wtf is going on like 5%-10% of the time.

15. Its a different "fucked up" between weed and alcohol. Being fucked up from blowin allota herb is like being so high that your pretty much just like "fuck im hella keyed" While bein fucked up from bein hella loaded from alcohol for me is the messed up vision, hard to walk and the i dont give a fuck induces mindset

16. I love the fucked up you get off of weed as opposed to alcohol. Because that fucked up stage doesn't last too long but after you achieve it the first time it is easy to return to that high.

And yes I do. I smoke somewhat infrequently so several bowls to myself gets me fucked up.

17. yea sometimes i can get pretty fucked off of some mary jane, i remember i smoked this blunt with me and my friend and we were goign down his elevator into his house, and i just fell and my friend had to help me up, musta been some damn good weed! :smoke:. Btw Damncrazylegs, we should board together sometime, come to vancouver man!

18. yea. i feel you can get pretty fucked up off weed.
    at this party i went to. there was drinking and tons of smoking.
    i really didnt even get to open one beer the whole night because. one after another, people wanted to smoke bowls after bowls. i got pretty stupid that night and didnt drinking much.
    And i agree with what someone else said. being fucked up on weed is your more chill feeling and you feel tight and just the man.
    and being drunk is just lke hard to walk. shits hard to do, that kind of shit.

19. I don't have anything to add to the thread, but your signature is fucking hysterical right now. :hello::smoking:

20. i get fucked up off beer and weed, and like 2 times just off weed