Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys ever smoke alone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by the_tobzster, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #1 the_tobzster, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Hey Blades and bladies,

Just something that I thought about today, I find myself sometimes coming back from an evening shift of work, chilling out and toking up for a bit before going to bed, helps calm me down after work. Obviously I don't want it to become a habit at all and I do feel a little guilty because I don't really need to get baked necessarily. I sort of feel a little sad if I do it too much on my own but I like the way it makes me feel, but I don't really care as long as it isn't interfering with my life in a negative way. What are your thoughts on the subject?

Do you guys often smoke alone or do you mainly (or just) smoke with friends socially or whatever.

Discuss.

I will be interested to see what you say :)

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    if I have some company, mainly just my 2 good friends. otherwise, I'm smoke solo all day everyday :bongin: . i'm not a real people person considering most people aren't worth shit.

3. if I didn't smoke alone I would rarely ever smoke..I'm doing Dabs right now...by myself.... :bongin:

4. I smoke alone most of the time, sometimes being alone is better

5. Smoking alone makes me depressed so I usually smoke with a friend or a small group.

6. I smoke alone all the time!

7. I mostly smoke alone 90% of the time .it don't bug me one bit .but its nice getting baked with people an just chilling.

8. Yes. Sometimes for fun. Other times to cope with loneliness.

Kinda sad but life is kinda sad sometimes

9. I smoke alone more often than not.

10. I love smoking with or without people. It's more the activities that dictate if I want to or not. If I'm playing video games or music I usually want to smoke and do those things quite a bit.

11. I like smoking alone cause there is like no pressure to smoke a lot. You can smoke as much or at little as you please. 

12. I always smoke alone. I don't really view it as the same as alcohol. 

13. Ever? Try always.

I love to smoke with one of the people who knows me the best. Myself.

14. I smoke with my wife everyday after i get home from work in the evenings and then we smoke together at night l. Weekends its usually my dealer and her girlfriend that join us to smoke. Fridays i smoke by myself cause my wife is at work when i get home. Im stoned now by myself and it feels good after a long ass day at work.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

15. Well... smoking cannabis would qualify as a drug. I'm not saying its a bad thing, the word drug is usually stereotyped and grouped in with umnetionables, making it sound derogatory, which isn't my opinion.

I smoke by myself all the time. My friends have jobs and school, and aren't always available, nor am I always in the mood to drive to somebodies house. Buuut, I am almost always in the mood to smoke, so I guess its inevitable that I smoke alone. Don't feel bad for smoking a lone, its a lot different than drinking alone.

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia

16. I smoke alone, but it would be nice to switch it up and have other high people around me.

17. Yeah always. I hate smoking with other people because I have to be on my best behavior and I have to pretend to be interested in whatever they are saying

18. #18 Al XE the Bud, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    I rarely smoke alone, chillums being my usual toke-tool. It's wicked hard on the throat to smoke one alone. I don't get high enough off joints anymore. Pretty much the same for most chillum-tokers here in my country.
    I soo get that. But I don't pretend or behave. If someone's boring me, I make it quite obvious. Body language and walking away mid-sentence ftw :D

19. Dont feel guilty for smoking weed unless you are using money you need for something important. Other than that it is your recreational time so relax and enjoy

sent from my garden

20. Yeah, a fair bit. I enjoy it both with people and just me :smoking: