Do you guys believe in aliens?

Discussion in 'General' started by PoeticStoner, Nov 17, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0PWOJkWgcM]Carl Sagan on advanced civilizations - YouTube[/ame]

2. There will be infinite numbers of all the things you said, they would be very different but there would be inteligent life, animals are inteligent some more than others, humans can build but there need for war and destruction to covers that up.

So we can build shit and stuff, but were really quite stupid :D IMO

3. do they exist? of course. have they ever visited earth? im not so sure. we are a tiny speck in our own galaxy. just a grain of sand on a beach. just with the pure numbers there has to be other forms of inteligent life. how big of an egotistical douche do you have to be to think humans are the only intelligent species in the FUCKING UNIVERSE?

4. Definitely out there. Humans can be so cocky to really believe that we are the only planet with intelligent species.

5. Aliens...No.

Seen plenty of UFO's though.:cool:

6. never seen you. you dont exist women.

7. 89% yes. I fucking love you guys.

Honestly, just considering the mathematics of probability you can figure that there's got to be some out there. No fucking way what happened with Earth hasn't happened in another part of this massive fucking universe. I mean it's just so goddamn massive, the chances of the right temperatures/landscape and water etc. to create life are high when you consider how many planets are out there. It's just impossible to me that it hasn't happened on at LEAST one other planet.

8. im a gambling man, and the numbers are telling me Fuck Yes

9. [quote name='"GanjaGuru92"']do they exist? of course. have they ever visited earth? im not so sure. we are a tiny speck in our own galaxy. just a grain of sand on a beach. just with the pure numbers there has to be other forms of inteligent life. how big of an egotistical douche do you have to be to think humans are the only intelligent species in the FUCKING UNIVERSE?[/quote]

I was also going to use the grain of sand analogy. The chances of intelligent life being able to travel across galaxies is small enough, but even if they do exist the chances that they'd stumble upon our little rock is unlikely to me. If they do come here, it will be for a reason. I would say for our resources, but if they had the ability to travel light years across the universe why would they be interested in our crappy rocks and fossil fuels lol

10. I think they do, the universe is huge and we can't see much of it, what are the chances were the only living things out here? Anyone ever watch ancient aliens? I never believed in them until I started watching that show

11. Its a simple fact that extraterrestrial organisms exist. No one can rationally deny that.

Whether or not they have actually visited Earth, is very debatable though.

12. LOL. Oh yes you have. My avatar.

13. just a weather ballon

14. I should change it to a weather balloon.

15. I honestly cant even tell what the hell your avatar is.

Maybe my vision is just bad.

16. It IS dark.

17. [​IMG]

This man converted me.

18. Anytime I have the option to link Sagan... I do it.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlikCebQSlY]Carl Sagan - Cosmos - Drake Equation - YouTube[/ame]