Do you guys believe in aliens?

Discussion in 'General' started by PoeticStoner, Nov 17, 2011.

1. What do you guys think? Do they exist, or no? Why or why not?
    Let the discussion begin. :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGTjIcVDAU&feature=relmfu]They're Out There, Man! UFO Guy remixed - YouTube[/ame]

2. visiting earth? no

in the universe.. yes

sorry to disappoint

3. yup

/thread

4. ugh i had this huge thing about it but the server crashed :(. I will skip my awesome explanation due to lazyness and say yes they do exist, no we will never meet them. Who knows they may exist in a dimension that we cannot perceive. They could be with us right now..

5. Something has to be out there

6. No, I do not believe in them

7. How many stars are there in our galaxy? 200 billion or something? Then we are in a cluster of galaxies, which in turn are inside clusters of clusters of galaxies and there are a LOT of those.

We are incredibly small when compared to the Universe. There's no doubt in my mind there are planets with life on them somewhere. Probably a lot too. They may even be very advanced and are currently conversing with each other, having wars, trading, migrating.

8. how do you believe in something that exists? Thats like asking, does your BUD exist or not? and not like shit nah im broke i cant get no blaze like if you own your bud like you can see it, does it exist? yeah. do you "believe its not there" nah man because you can fuckin see it. weve seen aliens. so they clearly exist, no use "believing."

highasfuck :smoke:

9. I'll believe it when there's solid evidence! I don't doubt that aliens exist I just want to know for sure before I state it as fact.

10. I would understand people not believing in aliens a long time ago, but with out technology we have to today and what we know, you would have to be very ignorant to think there is no life in the universe.

REMEMBER little aliens visiting earth is different, you can not believe that all you like and i don't blame you, but within our little grasp of a puiny little cave man telescope we can see billions of trillions of galaxy's and stars.

We know each Galaxy contains trillions of billions of stars. We have found planets with similar climates to ours, land and water. Same heat. So to actually say there is no "life" in the universe. Well, that's basically saying there's no life across the river.

11. bonus question: do any of you believe that aliens have/will visit? :p

12. [quote name='"skunky monkey"']I would understand people not believing in aliens a long time ago, but with out technology we have to today and what we know, you would have to be very ignorant to think there is no life in the universe.

REMEMBER little aliens visiting earth is different, you can not believe that all you like and i don't blame you, but within our little grasp of a puiny little cave man telescope we can see billions of trillions of galaxy's and starts.

We know each Galaxy contains trillions of billions of stars. We have found planets with similar climates to ours, land and water. Same heat. So to actually say there is no "life" in the universe. Well, that's basically saying there's no life across the river. [/quote]

This ^ I wonder If planets will ever interact with eachother.. Universal trade, inter-planetary wars

13. Star-trek shit? I'm down.

14. I've never seen one. So I can believe they don't exist.

15. [quote name='"PoeticStoner"']bonus question: do any of you believe that aliens have/will visit? :p[/quote]

No/no. IMO.. our planet is just too small compared to the universe for aliens to end up here. People always assume aliens can travel across galaxies.. I think they are probably just as capable of that as we are. I don't see how any living thing could harness enough resources and energy to travel that kind of distance in a timely manner

16. That's where other theory's come in ;) maybe they have figured out how to bend space, or mess with physics, or create worm holes with desired destinations ?

17. [quote name='"skunky monkey"']

That's where other theory's come in ;) maybe they have figured out how to bend space, or mess with physics, or create worm holes with desired destinations ?[/quote]

Totally! I mean, they could definitely be eons ahead of us in terms of technology, and able to do things that I can't even wrap my head around. Sadly I'm only left with earthly speculation.. And that leads me to believe that they're similar to us. I just hope if theyre advanced enough to make their way here that they've also advanced past the need for war lol

18. I don't believe in the humanoid looking creatures from another planet. I do believe in microscopic bacteria and/or other forms. Animals, plants, etc. Maybe even some sort of intelligent beings, but not like we see on tv.

Visit? Who knows. If so, let's hope they're a peaceful society.

19. Maybe they literally just thought of something we didn't, or there bound by different physics :confused: like maybe they can move atoms and create shit.. Man i need to go smoke and then come and think of this :D:smoke: