Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys ask your friends to throw down money when they smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb7894, May 20, 2011.

1. i'm chilling with one of my best friends saturday and i've only recently gotten into weed :hello::hello: (loving it). we're proba gunna smoke some of my shit since he doesn't have any. it's really good stuff. I just smoked about .07g's of it and am pretty ripped (again I have low tolerance lol). So my question is should I ask him to throw down 5 buck the normal part of me says yes but then again he had this birthday party a few weekends ago and like i took 2 hits of his brothers weed and drank his alcohol

tl'dr should i ask my friend to throw down even though we're reallly good friends

2. I usually only ask people to throw down, if we are trying to get an amount more than I can afford, or if it's a lot of people (more than 3 usually)

But i'm a reallllllly generous guy when it comes to my weed.

3. Don't ask them. Instead see what they do. That's how I figure out who are good people to smoke with.

4. No. Dont ask your freinds to throw down money. Thats not cool.

5. #5 BMORE HiiiGH, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    wtf...even if he is your friend you should ask him for money, or at some point he should turn down to smoke or offer money, just let him kno weed isnt free

6. Never ask for them to throw down money if you invite them to smoke your weed. Only ask for money if you guys are planning to buy more weed and smoking + splitting later. Usually its implied that if you smoke them up, they should smoke you up later also.

7. Don't be stingy man, spark his ass up.
    Although, just if you plan on smoking him up in the future, let him know that next time hes gotta bring the ganja.

Asking them for straight up 5 bucks to smoke with you would just make it awkward and uncool.

8. Don't ask him to throw down unless you guys are buying some together. But like everybody else said if he's a good friend he'll smoke his weed with you also.

9. I hate blunts but love rolling up a nice one at a party and getting all my friends high. I don't ask for money.

10. My usual 2 friends that i smoke with, well we never throw down. ill get a sack and well smoke it. Then my other friend gets one and we smoke it, and then so on. We always switch off

11. If I've been the one to smoke my friends up for a period of time hell ya I'll ask for a little chipped in money so I can get us more. I mean you get more if more people throw in money

12. Yes, because I only have a summer job.

I can't afford to smoke people up. Unless I have middies in the bulk by some chance.

13. If he's a good friend of yours, I'm sure he'll return the favor because thats the code.

14. Wanna be playmates??? :) it is a bitch to find weed around here.

15. +1 thats generally what happens with me and me mates...

16. Smoke, and be smoked.

17. No, you shouldn't ask your friends for money if you smoke them up.

If they are a good friend they will return the favor.

18. im always the only one with bud at all times so it kinda sucks.

if i know one of my friends usually picks up and for some reason hes dry then of course i wouldnt ask him for money cause hell get me back soon enough

but to the moochers that never had weed and always want to smoke.. PAY UP

19. Yeah I always ask them to throw.
    I don't care if they think im a douche, its my weed why should I let them smoke for free.
    Although that could also be because i am really tight on money.

20. I usually ask my friends to spot a couple bucks just because I'm the only one that will drive and smoke and I'm usually the one who brings the weed. If it's just a couple times, I don't care, but when it's week after week of no one paying me, I get annoyed.