Do you go to the bathroom in front of your significant other?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ILLOGIK, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I was having a conversation with a friend today and the topic came up.

I've taken a piss in front of my girlfriend, and others in the past. And I've been with my current girlfriend and ex girlfriends in the bathrooms while they've taken leaks in front of me as well.

But that's where it stops for me. I've never dropped a deuce in front of any of my girlfriends, and I dont plan on ever doing it. And thank god I've seen any of my girlfriends taking one either lol

But I know plenty of couples who will routinely take a dump in front of each other, or will keep the doors open while they do, etc. Now I guess there's nothing wrong with this.. to each their own. I just find it digusting and I could never do it lol.

Wanted to see what everyone else thought about it.

2. Its all good bro. Me and my girl dont care much either way. My shits usually smell pretty disgusting so she makes a point to steer clear tho.

3. Not gonna lie, I've done it lol but we were together 7 years...I'm sorry but there's nothing left to leave to the imagination by then. Or we were just really gross? Hahaha
    I honestly could care less though

4. I could never subject someone I care about to #2.

5. lol I'm about the same. I barely want to be in the room when I'm taking a deuce. Let alone have some one else in there with me

6. I've taken a piss infront of my past girlfriends.I know I made one of them hold it for me,maybe two.I'm not sure though haha.

My most recent ex-gf I always pretended like I was going to take a shit and sit on the toilet while she was in the bathroom with me.She always left pretty quick after that hahaha.I also told her I was going to piss on her leg while we were in the shower one day.Never did but I should have.

7. I have, but only because she was already in the bathroom.
    I had this one girlfriend that would shit with the door open, and I hated it.

8. We have an open door bathroom policy in my house. I figure it is a natural bodily function and I shouldn't be any more worried about doing it than my dog.

9. i take pisses in front of girls i just met :p

shittin is door closed business at all times

10. Fixed.

But yeah, shitting is alone time.

11. I always do

Unless i have to perform a 'Crane Shit'. Then the door stays closed.

12. lol I gotta ask, whats a Crane shit?
    One so big you need a crane to move it?

13. legit question thread is legit, I am down to pee all day, but dropping a deuce is a private and serious matter. :)

Also a funny story, had an ex, whenever she dropped a deuce, She wouldn't let me NEAR the bathroom area, and one time I had to grab something IN the bathroom after she was done, she was going crazy telling me not to go in there and trying to forcefully stop me, but I got passed her (cause im macho), grabbed my toothbrush and left, then she cried...

it was weird.

14. [quote name='Ganja.Godfather']legit question thread is legit.

QUOTE]

Haha thanks

I had an ex that was a little like that. Not to the extreme of crying though.
    But once we were on a 3day little holiday. Staying at a hotel. And twice she had me leave the room and go take a walk while she took care of business. She didn't demand I leave, or cry or anything. Just asked nicely. I didnt want to embaress her and didn't care, so I didn't mind walking down to the hotel bar for a drink real quick.

15. Went camping with a girl once, after we got done with her giving me a big ride, we both stepped outside the tent and took a piss together.

If I've been with a girl for awhile, I don't mind to piss or take a dump around her. Just one of those things

16. #16 Mairuzu, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    In the bathroom taking a piss while my gf is in the room watching tv. Door is open.

She comes out of no where and puts her hands on my shoulders

"Watcha doin?"

"Ahh fuck man. Tryina piss, go away"

"go go! I wanna see!"

"geez piss off pervert, im piss shy"

"hahaha really? Heres what i use to do, just start singing a song"

"wtf?"

"yeah any song"

I start singing "I'mmmm sailinggg awayyyy.." and piss starts coming out.

"holy shit..."

17. every day my girl comes home from work and takes a dump and i sit on the tub and we blaze.. she gave me a blumpkin once too.. weve always not cared after about a month together, the more it stinks the funnier it is. i watched my daughter come out that broads vagina nothing is gross after that too. we never did it in our prior relationships, so it could be a true love thing.