Do you girls like.....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Anything near the butt hole...be it fingers, mouth, penis...is a dead turn off. If you want to get shut down immediately...it just grosses me out.

Edit: I dont go near butt holes, either. Grody.

2. Anyone callin it gross has proabaly never had their corn hole licked. Idk about you but touching around my anus is boss. Rusty trombone anyone? If your in a committed long term relationship why not? I'm nots sayin make out with her ass but touching in that area should turn her on. Maybe a lick or two. And to the girl a post or two above me, I bet I could turn you on through anal foreplay. Guaranteed. (unless you have some kinda mental association of it. I.E. Anal rape at a young age.) only excuse I see to nOt liking it.

3. So let me get this straight ladies...you're getting your pussy ate out, and all of a sudden you feel a wet tongue flick your anus a few times. You discover this new pleasure that you cannot deny. Are you really gonna stop the guy because in your mind it's gross? Even though it feels amazing?

Bullshivism! You'll let the guy finish and then tell him to never do it again...with a wink ;)

4. this thread is fucked

5. We both prefer vaginal but she lets me plow her ass whenever I want.

6. I love that shit :cool:

I'm down for anything anal.. tongue, finger, dick. Its all good. Very good :devious: I just won't do anything to a dudes ass. I prefer vaginal sex, but I'm all for a good ass pounding or licking.

7. [quote name='"thatrooper515"']Anyone callin it gross has proabaly never had their corn hole licked. Idk about you but touching around my anus is boss. Rusty trombone anyone? If your in a committed long term relationship why not? I'm nots sayin make out with her ass but touching in that area should turn her on. Maybe a lick or two. And to the girl a post or two above me, I bet I could turn you on through anal foreplay. Guaranteed. (unless you have some kinda mental association of it. I.E. Anal rape at a young age.) only excuse I see to nOt liking it.[/quote]

I like having my ass grabbed and.spanked, I just dont like my ass hole played with, and not because I think it's gross, I genuinely dislike the sensation, and unfortunately your ie. applies to me, so I guess I am a lost cause.
    I am no way sexually reserved, I am pretty open to anything, I just dont want my butt hole licked or penetrated.

8. [quote name='"fluffykush"']So let me get this straight ladies...you're getting your pussy ate out, and all of a sudden you feel a wet tongue flick your anus a few times. You discover this new pleasure that you cannot deny. Are you really gonna stop the guy because in your mind it's gross? Even though it feels amazing?

Bullshivism! You'll let the guy finish and then tell him to never do it again...with a wink ;)[/quote]

I will reiterate that thinking it is gross is not the reason for my dislike. I genuinely don't enjoy the sensation, at all.

9. You don't have to eat their ass as 'passionately' as you would their snatch... But a few flicks of the tongue certainly goes a long way ;)

10. Sorry for bringing it up then. I thought I had read that about you before. I think the way you feel about it is the same as if someone tried to get some fingers in mine. That shit ain't happening! As the guy from 40y/o virgin says "life is not about butthole pleasures".

11. [quote name='"thatrooper515"']

Sorry for bringing it up then. I thought I had read that about you before. I think the way you feel about it is the same as if someone tried to get some fingers in mine. That shit ain't happening! As the guy from 40y/o virgin says "life is not about butthole pleasures".[/quote]

No worries. It's been 10 years and I am comfortable enough to talk about it without any issue. It doesn't hurt me anymore. :) It's all gravy.

12. I knew my girl shestones17 would be up in this mothafucka. :p

Ive said it before, ill say it again.. I'm about it homie. Real talk.

13. Lmao. Man you already know, if its about ass or pussy lickin ima be there. I wasn't at all suprised to see you up in this bitch either :p

I'm down to get my ass and pussy licked all day erry day.

14. This.

15. If you are ever looking to hire in the future, id gladly assume the position malady. :devious:

Never licked a girls ass before. I should try this!!!

16. It's just the thought of having a mouth on my asshole... Or putting my mouth on one... I'm not going to wanna kiss or be kissed for a long time after that... And I love kissing, it's the bestest... I'd rather kiss than lick shit holes lol.

17. I don't think it's gross (receiving at least but I would not give it. Yes I have a double standard.) I am comfortable with my body and I will explore it and experiment with a partner. But the licking of the b-hole just doesn't feel that good to me so why bother? Fingers and tongue in my pussy is more enjoyable to me. I love anything involving my pussy so I don't really need anything else. If someone I'm with really likes it then fine but I would be doing it for their pleasure more than mine. I'm never gonna beg for a finger or tongue in my ass like I might for some other things I like.

18. [quote name='"HippieeeChick"']It's just the thought of having a mouth on my asshole... Or putting my mouth on one... I'm not going to wanna kiss or be kissed for a long time after that... And I love kissing, it's the bestest... I'd rather kiss than lick shit holes lol.[/quote]

Agreed. I love kissing. It is my favorite form of foreplay.

19. I can take it or leave it. Licking is alright, if I'm freshly showered. I will stop him from doing it if I'm not though. It doesn't feel so good that I'll let him if I'm not clean, even if he really really wanted to. Self conscious thing, I suppose. Eventually, I plan on reciprocating, cuz he's curious, but he says he's not quite ready for it yet, and I'm not gonna push him.

I'll let him fuck my ass, but not all the time. My ex was OBSESSED with ass fucking, so much so that it gave me some self esteem issues that I'm still dealing with. He fucked my ass more than he fucked my pussy and always talked about how it was so much better. It made me feel like there was something wrong with me. When my current and I got to that point, I told him that I'd totally let him, because I love him, and I know it usually feels really good for guys, and I do enjoy the sensation, but that it was VERY important to me that he not like it better than my pussy, even if that meant he had to lie to me.

After the first time, he told me he didn't like it better, but it was fun, and that that was the complete honest truth. He said that it was different and felt good, but was NOTHING compared to my pussy. :)

Now we use it as a betting object. Like if I know we are out of something and he thinks we have one more, or on movie actors/actresses and what else they've been in, or who songs are by. He'll bet buttsex and I bet a weeks worth or oral. :p

But, as for fingers, I ABSOLUTLY cannot stand them trying to get in my ass. Penis is just fine, but NO FINGERS.

20. [quote name='"littlelovebird"']I can take it or leave it. Licking is alright, if I'm freshly showered. I will stop him from doing it if I'm not though. It doesn't feel so good that I'll let him if I'm not clean, even if he really really wanted to. Self conscious thing, I suppose. Eventually, I plan on reciprocating, cuz he's curious, but he says he's not quite ready for it yet, and I'm not gonna push him.

I'll let him fuck my ass, but not all the time. My ex was OBSESSED with ass fucking, so much so that it gave me some self esteem issues that I'm still dealing with. He fucked my ass more than he fucked my pussy and always talked about how it was so much better. It made me feel like there was something wrong with me. When my current and I got to that point, I told him that I'd totally let him, because I love him, and I know it usually feels really good for guys, and I do enjoy the sensation, but that it was VERY important to me that he not like it better than my pussy, even if that meant he had to lie to me.

After the first time, he told me he didn't like it better, but it was fun, and that that was the complete honest truth. He said that it was different and felt good, but was NOTHING compared to my pussy. :)

Now we use it as a betting object. Like if I know we are out of something and he thinks we have one more, or on movie actors/actresses and what else they've been in, or who songs are by. He'll bet buttsex and I bet a weeks worth or oral. :p

But, as for fingers, I ABSOLUTLY cannot stand them trying to get in my ass. Penis is just fine, but NO FINGERS.[/quote]

Fingers have nails, as my gf once found out.