Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you get visuals from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mofu Shaman, Dec 19, 2011.

1. My tolerance has been down lately due to smoking quite a bit of vaped weed and not having any actual weed around. Anyways, I filled my mflb as full as I could with some reasonably good weed and vaped it up (using the wall adapter, set at the highest heat setting). I was in a very dark room. It was night time and the tv across the room was the only source of light. I started noticing colored shapes and patterns appearing and moving around. They moved with my eyes and seemed to have absolutely no interaction with the environment behind them. The weird thing was that they were fairly clear and distinct and did not go away when focused on. It reminded me of when I first started and had similar experiences. I told my friends the next day and they all said that I was full of shit and making it up and that you can't have any type of visuals on weed.

2. I don't get visuals...I mean if I see something awesome like a beautiful view or whatever then it will look much more awesome if I'm high, but being high doesn't actually change what I see, it just makes it seem nicer. Like wearing sunglasses on a sunny day.

3. [​IMG]

4. Only with a really low tolerance

5. Some sativas are known to produce visuals, closed eyed visuals too. Remember that cannabis is classified as a depressant, stimulant and psychedelic. Different strains, different feelings.

I was smoking some weed the other day by a colorful set of buildings, listening to music and I started to "see" the sound of the music. Every beat made a colorful line in front of me, they were pink and yellowish lines. Very weird.

6. I've had this. I got really high once, it was when i took my first bong. I'd been smoking joints all day until my friend asked me if i wanted a bong or not, and I said i'll try it. He pulled me a really creamy bong and told me to take it. I took it all, and it made me throw up. After I was done throwing up, I sat n my friend's couch and all I could see was weird visuals as though I was hallucinating... it was scary tbh...

7. Yes, it is possible for it to cause visuals. My friend and I once was so #%^%ed up off LA confidential that when we turned on the TV (it was on a static channel [those channels that make the Ksxksxksxksxksxkx sound]) and we pointed our index fingers to eachother and our fucking fingers went through eachother...
    Real story I swear, crazy shit can happen when you are high as hell.

8. I think I may have had tiny tiny visuals on like 2 occasions thorugh my 2 year career. One time walking through a doorway I thought I say a shin level wall was going to trip me and make me falling on the ground while wlaking to school. Other time I don't remember but it definetly happened.

9. Yeah I defiantly get patterns and almost a sparkle, colorful like texture to everything I'm seeing sometimes. I use that as a guage for is it good bud bad bud, sativa or indica that type thing. If I get real high before I take showers I usually get good visuals on the white shower walls. haha :smoke:

10. Honestly it was exactly the same as closed eye visuals, just that the room was dark enough so that I could see them with open eyes. Its a subject that isn't really talked about much on here because most peoples tolerance is too high. I must say that smoking vaped weed is awesome. It lets you get a different, but still rather intense high. If vaporizing is a "clear headed high" as some say, then smoking vaped weed is basically the exact oposite. It is a couch lock, heavy feeling, intoxicating, body high sort of thing. The best part is that while vaping, your tolerance for smoking vaped weed goes way down, and while smoking vaped weed, your vape tolerance goes way down. If you can get over the taste it is pretty fuckin awesome.

11. Yes it's possible!

But you have a small window to cram as much thc as possible. Hard to explain, I can sit with an ounce and just relax high all day, or try to smoke a purified kief bowl and witness raccoon shadows dancing around...

All I know, your brain doesn't want it, but leaves a small opening.

12. Sometimes when im SUPER high it feels like a dream like state.

13. sometimes when i talk to someone high its like their bodies are getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger until i cant see anything else until i blink then he is back to normal size i got really scared by it once.

14. Nah not really. There's been one or two occasions when I've had closed eye visuals at a high dose but nothing compared to other psychedelics.

15. my tolerance is fucking lower then the ground.... I just smoked a full bowl of Hydro and if I un focus or focus? I will start hearing some weird sounds and sounds I think that are there.. anyways Im baked as fuck if you can tell, going make some food :3

16. I have had i guess what you call visuals once. I smoked a bowl to myself of some pretty nice dank. I was sitting in my car parked on my street and when I was about done with it I looked up the street and it felt like the street was sideways and I was seeing what looked kinda like heat in the summer but stronger more aggressive waves flowing through everything it was the highest I have ever been since the first couple times and I loved it.. sadly though dude had no more left when I had money to buy and never came across the same high with other stuff even 2 big bowls from a bong to myself and I usually still wont get them as bad as that once but ill be high as fuck lol

17. ah, i fucking love closed eyed visuals. Had them only twice. It was like lucid dreaming.

And yes, i've had real visuals. I was walking home from a sesh with my friend, smoked 0.3 (hadnt smoked for a half year) and was walking thru a park, and than i saw it. 1 man and 2 women, dressed like the king, queen and a princess. I thought it was just my mind, and i continued walking. Guess what. A troll was looking at me from the corner of my eye, i started getting nerveous. I kept walking faster, and bam, someones watching me from the trees and following, by jumping from one tree to the other.

And than i went home, turned on some dubstep and got under my blanket. What a relief.

Your Mind can fuck you up when youre high.

18. No, unless smoking on unmentionables but thats understandables

19. Nope never have but I've tripped balls a lot so I have high expectations