Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you get trapped in your mind when high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JamesLee52, Mar 4, 2013.

1. I notice sometimes ill just totally lose my sense of the present moment because im always thinking about something way too deep.
    Does anyone else experience this?

2. lol bro i know exactly what you mean. its usually with sativas for me. eat something n drink something n listen to music n itll go away

3. Recently yeah. I tried smoking to forget about a bad break up and it only made me think about it more. It helps a lot but sometimes it doesnt

4. its called ultra-introspection

5. Ill space out thinking about something, i dont get "trapped" in that state of mind though

6. Yea maybe that does happen to me in a way, been happening so long though it doesn't bother me or anything, if anything were to happen in reality, like my door opening I would snap right out of it I'm sure.

7. just dont see it in a negative way like 'trapped' more, enthralled

8. Never with weed. Other things... Yes.

9. So you never go into like deep introspection? You just focus on how you are feeling at the moment? Cause ill twist my mind in a knot and then be like, what the fuck was I just thinking about.

10. That's a good way to put it. Trapped just seemed like a good title name.

11. I zone the fuck out into a stream of thoughts without even perceiving anything external randomly at times. Love it :p

12. Yeah when I'm super stoned I sit there thinking about one particular thing, normally about myself. I completely forget that anyone else is in the room for like half an hour at a time, pretty weird when I shake myself out of it and realise I'm surrounded by people at a party or some shit ahaha.

13. Right!? Then its like woah... wtf. How long was I out for? Haha.

14. It makes me really quiet because of it :(

15. I guess I do from time to time when I'm high, but it's not near as intense, drawn out or mind bending as what I've experienced with other substances so weed just seems so minuscule to me in that regard.

16. That makes sense.

17. The title doesn't make sense.

But yes, that happens to me a lot when super high. I feel like I've made some amazing breakthrough and then I forget what I was thinking about. Probably overestimating my own powers of insight, but it's pretty awesome nevertheless. But then, weed in general is awesome.

18. You knew what I was talking about so it obviously made some sense.

19. I love just thinking about things in an endless tangent until I don't even know what I was thinking about. I also love writing when I'm high for this reason. My friends hate it when I try to explain something to them that makes no sense when I'm high.

20. Dude I'm such a good writer when I'm high :) My friends do too, I will try explain my crazy thought and they would just be like...what?