Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you get "The Wobbles"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dave5766, Apr 15, 2011.

1. I don't know how to explain, but ever since I got back into smoking kush, I get this wobbly feeling, like I'm swaying back and forth, or side to side, or round and round, but I'm really not doing it. I then give in to the feeling and start doing it physically, HAHA!

I know it's just not me either, my friends do and feel it as well sometimes.

Do you guys get this feeling? Is there a proper term for this?

2. It's all in you're head man lol.
    You think about it then you start to feel it then you start to do it
    hah
    and I have heard of a term for it
    "Stoned"

3. That sounds like how I feel when I'm really drunk

4. This. Can we take OPs "man card" away for using the term "the wobbles?"

5. @Spark- Oh okay haha.
    :p

@Tuesdays- Oh I don't feel it at all when I'm drunk, just high.

6. That was the only word that fits my description...

7. yessssss....I get that ALL the time ~_~

i kinda like it tho. i only get it when im REALLY stoned.

8. I like it too!
    I especially like it when I'm laying down or having sex.

9. Only when im drunk

10. yes when I'm fucking ripped, and I love it. it's crazy

11. Not the wobbles, but I definitely get the shakes or the jitters. Of course, I do like combining energy shots and bud so that probably explains me ha ha.

12. I do it every single time I get high.

13. I immediately thought of the wiggles, you know the children's group? so here's a picture.

[​IMG]

Anyway, yeah I get this when I'm really fucking baked and try to walk up my basement stairs. Or when i mix weed and alcohol.

14. I thought the OP was talking about The Wombles!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEXI6YCanrE&feature=related[/ame]

15. That video was the scariest thing I've ever seen.

16. Lol @ wiggly

I feel MUCH better now that other people get this feeling now, I thought my dealer was lacing my shit...

17. dude i get the same shit all the time, it seriously even happens when im not high, ive actually figured out why it happens. because if your laying down and your chest is leaning against something, or you're laying down on your stomach; while you breathe your body is elevating because your chest is pushing your body up, or alittle bit sideways, and aftter a little while the feeling of your body moving because of your breathing just feels like you are swinging or swaying back and forth.

18. Awesome man. :smoke:

19. tha fuck? the wobbles?

20. #20 DreamPCs, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I lol'd at the thread title.

Then I lol'd at this.

But anyway, it happens to me when I'm super baked. I like it.