Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DO you get stoned anymore?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mono15591, Nov 15, 2009.

1. The people who have been smoking for a couple of years, this question is for you. With your crazy tolerance are you still able to get crazy high with a lot of weed? or are you only able to get pretty high?

I guess I'm just trying to ask how high can you still get?

2. I've smoked daily for a year. I notice the following -

- the highs I get depend on the device i'm smoking out of
    - I still get ripped
    - It also depends on the type of ganja your smoking

But all in all, yeah, I still get high.

3. i diddnt smoke for a week because im broke, and i smoked some dank with my friends and then we went into the ghetto to buy a goped. needless to say, i was sketching the fuck out. it was like seeing a movie from 1990. shitty old paint on every building.

but yeah. if its good weed it will get you stoned. your just not stoned for that long.

4. I think its 9 years of smoking now.... :confused_2: but I still get baked as a mofo.

5. ~Nice~

6. [​IMG]

If I'm using my good bubbler I can still get ripped as hell off one good bowl, even if it's mids. If it's dank, half a bowl and I can be good. And I've been smoking about 8 months now with only a 3 week break in there randomly. Daily toking too.

7. i get ripped as hell still. but i only smoke 5 days out of the week. Usually i dont smoke on tuesday or thursday

8. I haven't been smoking too long, but I notice that it takes a LOT more weed to get me high.

and I also don't get AS stoned as before, I'll be taking a break (month or so) and then we'll see :)

9. lol *only* 5 days a week :D

10. First rip of the day is the best, and yes you can still get super stoned if you have some real nice headies :D

but i do find that i need to switch up the strains every now and then, because i will gain tolerance to a specific strain i'm smokin on even if it's super dank...

11. been smoking about 10yrs.

I notice that i dont get stupid and blackout space out and or forget what im doing.

I just always feel lifted. the more I smoke the more tired I feel. I can only get to a certain point. thats it. and I stop smoking after a bowl. then smoke again an hour or 2 later.

12. go to some kb or if your like me and have passed that plateau go with hash oil or bubble hash rather easy to make with either ultra refined butane or some bubble bags. The THC % is so high just sleep is a natural tolerance break I can smoke 3 times or vape here and there and be absolutely ripped after one hit of kb and a slip of bub hash on it... i feel bad for a lot of people to try to stay high by paying for sacs gotta hit your wallet hard

13. there was a time where i couldnt get tht high and if i would it wouldnt last. tht was back wen i was flippin so i would smoke as much as i wanted :)

14. I've always been getting ripped.

15. ha i dont get super stoned like i used to, but if i smoke a lot i can get pretty high, but i think a few beers with smoking makes it feel so much better.

16. i dont fall asleep all the time anymore or raid my fridge like a madman haha but i can still get pretty baked lol

17. haha :smoking: :hello: