Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you get ripped in the morning?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Knguyen, Oct 8, 2013.

1. I usually wake and bake with a snapper or a gb and get ridiculously high! Does anyone else get high as ballz off of their first hit of the day? I'm two rips of the bong in and now stoned posting on GC.

Gotta love good ol' Mary Jane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. :bongin: Best way to start the day :hippie:

3. I used to, it would be good for an hour or two until I comedown and become lethargic and sleepy the whole day not being productive at all.

Now I just smoke at night and the comedown puts me to bed.

4. I smoke sativa in the morning and indica at night usually.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Only if I have a sativa or sativa-dom, I have to get shit done during the day so I can't be couchlocked at 8am...

Usually only 1-2 snaps to start the day. Get a nice buzz going.

6. #6 Hypoxic, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    Within 30 min of waking every day no breaks unless there is some emergency or what not. My issue is I use mostly indica strains so its hard pushing through the couch lock but it can be done. Usually I give myself an hour head start on any project by stopping my session at least an hour before so I can enjoy it for like a nice 30 min (usually watch a tv episode) and than the next 30 min is spent getting myself cleaned up and ready and than usually I'm over the indica dominant effect but still high and can go do whatever I gotta do. With on exception...I usually reserve 1 day a week where I just don't care and than end up on the couch till late afternoon, it's my treat to myself.

I should clarify that I do not have a job that requires me to go anywhere or answer to anyone, so i'm already home and i'm already the boss so when in Rome right?

7. Wake and bakes were cool in HS, not so much when you got 8hrs of work ahead of you though. It works for some people.

Gen4

8. #8 Ganja ☤, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    I usually only wake and bake once a week. When I say wake and bake I mean that I wake up, work out, eat, clean my pipe, then smoke. Maybe I should try toking the moment after I wake up. Sounds fun.

9. Only on Saturdays, but I really can't wake up and smoke.
    I don't think walking in high would be impressionable on my employees and co workers.

Like you didn't have 8 hours of work in HS lol!

I'd rather work high than not high. Actually, I'd rather do anything high.

12. I've started having 1 bong rip in the morning before I go to work if I'm really handover that morning :)

13. Some days I will smoke before I leave for work. (leave at 1:30, work at 3:30.) But mostly I wake and bake on the weekends. Doesn't't matter if I'm couch locked all day then lol.

"I just saw three students walking from back here with their eyes as red as the devil's dick!"

14. I wake up in the morning to da paper da paper then I get on my blunt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Never, ever on weekdays. I go to work at 7am every morning.

16. HS and work are two words that do not go together. HS just means you can sit, listen, and regurgitate what you heard/read onto a piece of paper.

Gen4

17. I did it for a while. Its too damn hard to be productive/remember what I need to get done the rest of the day. I'd rather to chill and enjoy my high rather than rushing about my daily activities.

Time and place is everything haha

18. I hit the 1 hitter once or twice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Everytime I would wake and bake I would find myself lazy for hours to come. Stoned and tired doesnt make for too productive of a day

20. This is what I am starting to figure out and accept.