Do you get over?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreadlocker, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Born into a capitalistic society i feel trapped and disconnected from my roots, so i get over as a way to earn self respect. Free food, free supplies, scams, social engineering, these are all important skills in todays world of price gouging and (now) finaincal crisis for many hard working americans. Fuck the global markets, get over!

2. What are some of your techniques?

3. Sampling all the flavors at Baskin-Robbins

4. get over?

define plzkthx

5. getting over means racking, aka stealing, aka shopliftin.

6. yea duke is correct. techniques??? dont get caught... lol. dont be random with it and only take what u need. dont get gready. its a form of non violent resistance to the system.

7. oh naw

8. I get over.

9. Im gettin over right now:hide:

10. most people say 'Dont hate the player, hate the game', well i hate the player. why else is there a game, unless to be played. you cant hate a game and be a player.

11. I hate the box score and recap of the game

12. I used to get over real good but now I have no worries:D

13. When I was younger, I would walk into a store and walkout with shitloads of alcohol, but other than that Ive never stolen anything else from stores. Theyre big business because someone put alot of hard work and planning and sleepless hours into their business to make it that way.

Now, Im not looking down on your "gettin over" Cause I could give a shit less, but really the way I look at it is, "if youll steal from them, maybe you would steal from me."

So, have fun, do you what you gotta do and dont get caught. Also, NEVER STEAL FROM WAL MART! Its not if, its when, guys.

14. yeah gettin over any way I can is an everyday thing for me.

15. walmart is probably the easiest place to book from.

16. Really? When I was about 16 years old I got busted for the reefer, was doing some court shit, and I would say 90% of the people that were there with me for petty theft were caught at WalMart.

I have a good friend that was just being stupid for some reason, needed some speaker wire, so he goes into walmart with some his roomates and while they shop and steal shit, he steals speaker wire.

They all got caught stealing.

So maybe the walmart where youre at is slack or something, cause I know for a fact that theres atleast 4 undercover security guys out that bitch man, plus, peoples watchin them cameras n shit.

17. #17 Bank404, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2008
    oh must be.
    We would take our shit to the part of the store where no camera was and then just dip out out the gardening section and hop in the car.

I can see why you said that though most people aren;t smart when it comes to stealing.

18. Yeah, I feel that. I got too much to lose to be stealin from stores anyways, I got money.

19. i stopped after I graduated it was mostly beacuse i wanted to sell the shit and give it away.

20. ok so walmart will no longer phsyically restrain u for shoplifting if u cause a scene. they would rather let u hve the stuff then give the place a bad rep. this is valid on people who appear young or elderly only. walmart is seriously easy to rack from though.