Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do YOU get off on your cough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoked All Dat, Aug 20, 2010.

1. For me, yeah. I don't cough too often unless Im smoking a bowl in my bong topped off with a good pile of kief. A few minutes ago, I did this. Coughed like a fucker every hit. I held that shit for long as hell though. Now, I feel good. :bongin:

I smoke everyday starting at 12:30 or 1 pm, as thats when I get home from work :hello: and I don't usually get nice and high like this anymore.

I do get off on my cough.

How about you GC?

:bongin::bongin::bongin::hippie:

2. coughing wrecks me so bad

3. Coughing doesn't get you any higher.

4. Coughing's good! It opens up the capillaries. You know, when you cough you're pulling in air, or in this case - smoke, into parts of the lungs that don't normally get used. So, coughing's good, it gets you higher.

5. I read the title as "Do you get off on your couch" and I was thinking how somebody does that. I need to read better. lol.

6. dude, is that from jackie brown?

7. Coughing just gets you high quicker, not actually higher.

8. dude yeah kief makes me cough so bad. I usually don't cough from weed ever but my friend topped a bong bowl off with keif the other day and i took a huge hit and almost died lol

9. Lol I've never really noticed any additional effects on the high when I cough.

10. I remember we hotboxed a car with a water bottle bong and the aluminum bowl broke so we duct taped it and we were burning the duct tape and we coughed SO much. That's the last time we stooped to that level again ha, green fever kicked in a couple minutes later.