Do you get "jumpy" when you're high?

Discussion in 'General' started by zenexo, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Ya know, like easily startled? I notice some strains do that me. Example the lace from my hoody touched my hand and I freaked the fuck out! Then I proceeded to laugh five minutes to myself.

P.s. I'm high as shit :smoking:

2. hmm no, i think thats a sign of a serious mental disorder though might wanna get it checked out

3. #3 Mackerowenie, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    Do you have anxiety? Be honest with us and more importantly yourself. ;)

4. i was just fuckin with you man yeah youre just high

5. not really It's usually cause I think it's bug. Ever heard of getting paranoid?

6. what does paranoid mean??

7. Hahaha you're just baked man, don't worry this happens to lots of people when they're fried.

8. Paranoia is definitely a side effect many people have. I used to think I didn't, mainly because I smoke in the basement of my house, in a room only my roommate and myself even know the existence of, so I never worry about being caught. Then I remembered different times my roommate has hidden around a corner and scared the shit outta me, or keeps trying to burn me with a lighter. I'm jumpy as hell.

And just a tad on the high side.

9. I have very bad anxiety and this happens all the time. I just tell myself that I'm high and that there is no reason to freak out. It's honestly you're aniexty

10. Actually until tonight/right now I am ushually not jumpy. Tonight though, I don't know what's up with me tonight. I am soooo jumpy.

11. Only when I see Homeland Security.
    Those guys/gals have no sense of humor. As an activist, I freq. run into them.

12. Always been too stoned to notice really

13. sometimes yes sometimes no.

14. some times I can get a bit like "huh, what the fu*k was that noise :eek: but then i realize im listening to music :p

15. Are you relatively new to smoking weed? If you are it's normal. If not you probably have some anxiety issues.