Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Get Higher When Eating, Or Sober?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Retsii, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

Later today I had a casual conversation with my brother about cannabis and munchies/thirsties. I told him that whenever I munch (or thirst) I feel myself getting a bit higher and enjoying myself a little bit more. However, he told me that he sobers up/loses his high a bit after a good munchie and tells me that's why he always ate before getting high, and eat when he wants it to end.

So that prompted me to ask you guys: Do you find yourself getting higher when you reach for a snack/drink, or sobering up a bit?

2. i completely agree with your brother. eating makes me sober.

3. Eating sobered me up for sure. Never noticed any effects from drinking though

4. Eating sobers me up--not completely, but it brings me down. When I'm low on weed I try not to munch because at that point it feels like a waste of resources.

5. nope not me. i can eat 3 meals baked and ill be just as high. if anything id feel even more high from the food, as the flavors get your dopamine going.

thc acts upon the cannibanoid receptors of the brain. i dont understand why people are saying they lose there high after they eat? just placebo?

6. nah dude, definitely not placebo. I think lol shit

7. I feel that eating ruins the high, but the food taste so damn good while high its worth it.

8. i completely agree with your brother. eating makes me sober.
    [​IMG]

9. Not a clue, never thought about it.

10. Never really felt a difference after eating, It does help 24hr tesco is just down the road though.. Munch whenever i need

11. Always felt like eating sobers me up.

I also always feel more stoned in the morning if I smoke on an empty stomach..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I find it...reenergizes the high, I usally eat about 2 hours after burning and when i do, i feel slightly higher but not extremely noticeable, but a lil noticeable