Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you get higher the more bowls you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krazydemonz, Feb 14, 2011.

1. And I don't mean compare one bowl to 3, but I'm saying like uhh..

You smoke four bowls, is it worth to keep smoking to 7-8 bowls and more, will you KEEP getting higher and higher, or does it kind of stop and you're just wasting weed afterwards.

Thanks /gc/.

2. Shameless self bump, I really want this answered.

3. Yeah, thats how its supposed to work. But i swear after two bowls i just feel like i hit a plateau. Maybe i just never smoked enough, i hate smoking so I never do this. I have my vape but it would take forever to vape a shit ton

4. Diminishing returns.

5. at least wait 2 mins before you bump yourself man, have a bit of patience :smoke:

Yeah you will get higher, but you will reach a point where you can't get much higher. Then you will ethier whitey, go to sleep, or you just wont be able to work a peice anymore

• Like Like x 1
  6. it eventually starts to become a waste and then you will mostly green out, mostly

7. I know this is somewhat hard to answer, but how many bowls do you think my "apex" will be - I don't smoke much, maybe 4-5gs a month.

8. I plateau to a point it seems and then eventually as the night wears on I will start getting more tired.

9. I second this.

10. after the second bowl its a waste to me, i dont feel like i get any higher, i just start feeling groggy

11. There is a certain point where if you smoke more it doesn't do anything. Because there is a point where you can't get any higher then how high you already are. how much you have to smoke to get there depends on your tolerance, how good your shit is, etc. I would say smoking 2 bowls is not going to get you as high as possible. But then again the first time i smoked I only smoked 3 bowls and i was higher then ive ever been since then.

12. Yeah of course. I always thought about this too.

But you can also look at it this way -- The more bowls you smoke the longer your high will last. also you will feel more high.

I've never smoked more than two bowls.

The MAX I smoke was like 1 gram. .4 in a joint. .3 in a bowl and .3 in a bong bowl.

One fat bowl of 1 gram will have me gone, even .5 will!

13. It really depends on how high your looking to get...

Since your probably a novice toker (no offense) two, three, and even four bowls should get you pretty ripped without being unnecessarily high. Me and a friend smoked a half O in a couple hours once because he had just gotten a pound. I find that the first few bowls get you noticeably stoned, once you hit upward 7-8 your still getting higher but it's less noticeable, once you hit like ten it starts to slow down quite a bit and just seems unnecessary. I say if you want to get super ripped and save weed at the same time get a candle a vaporizer and a sploof and have at it.

14. You can only get so high. Once you get there smoking more will just increase the amount of time you are high.

15. Meh, I just hate going for more bowls b\c I still live at home (gotta sneak to backyard).

16. I have the same situation, my parents don't condone smoking at all and are actually sending me to a rehab program because they caught me smoking twice. :rolleyes: I still smoke however ,and in the house now, if you make a good enough vaporizer and a good enough sploof and go to an area of your house that is far away from where your parents are (preferably when they are sleeping) you will have as much time to yourself as you want to get stoned and you will also get twice as stoned using a vaporizer, it's really a win win.

17. That sucks dude.

I'm 19, but my parents still treat me as a "youngin."
    They definitely DEFINITELY know I smoke, but I guess they're trying to believe that I don't or just don't know it's Marijuana that I consume.

I remember countless nights my mother would walk into my room asking why it smelled like skunk. She has found matches before of mine. She has asked me why I smelled like smoke a few times. She has found a 4-page magazine article all about medical marijuana.

Yeah, she knows. She just doesn't wanna say anything.

18. Bigger hits > numerous hits.

Source: Personal experience

19. The high you get depends on the quality of weed you smoke.
    For example: if you have high grade and smoke 5 bowls, you will be at a 9/10high, but can't get higher than that no matter how many bowls you smoke. I discovered this on the day I smoked 35 bowls...bloody waste I tell you, past my 4-5th bowl I couldn't really get higher than a 7 on mids. That's why I only smoke high grade weed, even if it's more expensive, it's worth it.

If you can't tell the quality of weed yet, keep smoking is all I can tell you. The danker (skunkier smell) it is the better.

20. I definitely plateau and smoking more doesn't seem to do any more.