Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you get high to enjoy something or to enjoy something more?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DarkDraco, Mar 27, 2013.

1. i find myself in both situations often. if i feel my room or garage is getting messy, i get lifted and actually enjoy cleaning up. or if im planning on going out on a weekend to have fun, i might load up a vape and eat an edible an hour or so before i plan on starting whatever i want so it kicks in by the time i start.

2. I like smoking when im gonna play video games

Sent from my MyPhone using GC Forum

3. Uh, if my room is messy and i'm high then it's probably going to be more messy with all the food i'm going to eat. But yeah, I get high to enjoy something more than I would when not high. Usually do it so I can enjoy music, movies, jiu jitsu and gaming. If I have bud and i've got shit to do then i'm going to be high before it. Although, it depends what you are going to do after you get high.

4. I usually get high more socially than anything and just enjoy time with my friends even more.

5. Well i have social anxiety and when i smoke im the most talkative, friendly person you would ever meet so sometimes i smoke before school.

6. I would argue that most would fit in both categories.
    I get high before I have to do any form of hard or physical labor, I also get high to enjoy other things even more as well.
    Such as watching a movie, hanging out with friends, going for a walk, anything really.

7. I typically don't get high before doing some work or cleaning. It would make it better usually but I prefer to wait until after so I can enjoy it that much more and have something to look forward to while I'm working.

8. I know a guy - I really hate what he's about, and he really has a habit of talking to me for too long. If I ever pass his house... I smoke to 'enjoy' that more, if you know what I mean!