Do you get high as you smoke or does the high just pop up some point?

Discussion in 'General' started by WoodHouse, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Super baked and just wondering. It always seems like it creeps up real slow and then just hits me. It's probably diff for everybody, so how's it for you?

2. During.

The crunge happens like 3 minutes after the first hit.

Yes, "the crunge" is a toking term. The initial hit of the high is called "the crunge".

Now you know where my name comes from.

Also, Led Zeppelin.

3. high pops up. smoking marijuana does not produce instantaneous (cant believe i spelle that right as drunk as i am) highd.

4. bigger, more frequent hits = faster, stronger high

casual, patient hits = progressively higher. i prefer this because i'm a joint lover

5. I space my hits out, so it happens during. Usually in the middle of a second bowl I realize that I'm high.

6. Newbie here. I recently took my first ever bong rip. It was a big one too! I felt "the grunge" in under 10 seconds.

7. It just sneaks up on you man. I'll take like three big hits from my pipe, maybe spaced out by 1m to 2m and after that third one, I feel it hit me.

8. #8 himan235, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    Sometimes it creeps , OTHER TIMES anticipation builds

I'm taking a huge rip and BOOM MID RIP AHHH my whole body goes numb and my vision goes out awesome and all I smeell and taste beautiful herb I feel an electrical buzz all over and I start to feeel 100 pounds lighter like shooting up straight into the veins of my lungs, my head feel like its having pleasurable pressure feeling all over most amazing feeling and then I fall on the floor almost paralysed in pleasure just buzzing away on the floor

and for that moment everything in the world just seemed to ok

9. I feel it during the first few hits, then smooth sailing after that :D

10. I usually feel it after I take my last hit and clean up. So about 3-4 minutes.

11. It creeps up on me. Kinda. Its not while im smoking. It creeps up on me like 2-3 mins after and 5 mibs after in defibitely high....lol