Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Do you follow any kind of diet?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Greys0n, Feb 21, 2017.

1. I'm on a diet right now. It's not because I want to lose weight but because I have high blood sugar...

2. Diets are no longer considered useful and effective. Because even if you lose a little weight, there is a chance that after returning to a regular food, you will gain weight back or even more. And your body will experience great stress. The best diet is a proper balanced nutrition. You can sometimes afford a little of your favorite junk food. Then there is a chance that this useful habit will stay with you for life. Proper nutrition will be good for your figure, and for your skin, and for your hair, and for your well-being. Don't demand too much from yourself at first. Do everything gradually and then you will do it.

3. I have a goal to only eat 1200 calories a day for weight loss. Been doing this since April 2020.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Edit: what motivated me to start was to prevent health issues. I've lost about 69lbs so far. I was in a really bad "bmi category".

4. I used to eat crap food all the time, lot of bbq, lot of steak, barely any vegetables, hamburgers.

Had an heart issue and went to the ER several times, for afib.

Turns out my arteries are 'perfect' as my doctor described it. Just the 2 halves aren't beating in rhythm. So they put me out and shocked my heart back into beat.

Now I just have to cut down on sodium. I'll still eat the same stuff, more veggies, but less salt.

• Like Like x 1