Do you flaunt your smoking or keep it on the down-low?

Discussion in 'General' started by heyitskermit, Apr 21, 2009.

1. I usually try and keep it on the down-low, like if somone ask ill say yea, but i wont go around saying yea i smoke weed all the time, i have some on me now!

How bout you guys?

2. Most people know I blaze, and my room has all kinds of pot related shit everywhere...

but I don't really flaunt it.

3. people know i smoke
    but i dont brag about it

4. try to keep it on the down low, unfortunately cannabis is taboo and looked down upon in society
    anyhow keep:smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. People usually don't expect it from a person like me, so I try to keep it DL. However when people ask me if I burn, I'll say yes without any problems. I just don't like bringing unecessary attention to myself.

6. Thats exactly how i wanted to say it but it didnt come out that way lol,

but yea dont you guys hate people who brag about smoking all day, how good their shit is, how much better their pieces are? shit pisses me off lol.

7. same here :smoking:

8. Good question.
    I don't go braggin about it, but I don't hide it. I think I do come across as a guy who's partial to the 'erb so sometimes people ask :laughing:
    I sometimes ask people or talk about bud, good way to get tokers talkin'

9. I'm a little closer to flaunting it than I am to hiding it but I don't go around telling people I do if they don't ask.

10. People just, know.

11. I kind of openly advocate for my love of weed. I don't walk around, screaming how much I love it. It's gotten to the point where nearly everyone asks me "Are you high?" when they run into me... maybe I should try and keep it low...

Eh, too late now.:smoking:

12. i dont brag or talk about it with people unless they ask me if i smoke.... i will sit on my balconey in public view and smoke outta the bong

13. If people know I smoke I don't try to hide it that much, but I don't bring it up all the time. A lot ofpeoople wouldn't know I do it

14. im def pro pot.

15. i think people should do what ever the fuck they want,there's nothing wrong with smoking.

16. Keep it on the DL unless I know that person smokes.

17. I'm actually pretty "in the closet" about being a smoker... all of my friends know, but I pretty much have to be high/drunk already to tell someone new I smoke pot.

18. On the DL when in public or around strangers...but all my friends know I smoke.

19. I'm very open with my smoking, I'm very private about the weight I have on me.

20. I don't openly tell random people I smoke, but sooner or later when people come to know me they know I smoke weed. Just from me talking about it with a friend I'm with or smelling like herbs is a normal occurance for me.