Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Fish While Medicating?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by happyfriend, May 30, 2013.

1. More like I smoke when I fish.  I like fishing just fine but without some buds and beers it can be boring as shit if you aren't catching stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Damn all I can think about now is going fishing and getting high...

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't fish so much anymore... where I'm closest to, you just have to dip in a net, and you're done! :) When I first arrived here a few years earlier, I tried casting a line a few times in the local rivers, but here you just end up immediately hooking a fish in the body or the gills the instant the hook hits the water.
     This time of year the surface of the closest primary river is almost solid with fish, you can grab them pretty easily. Mostly herring... there's an old abandoned logging building on the bigger river here, in middle of the woods, that stays just covered in seagulls all spring and summer. It's a lot of fun for about ten minutes, the first time you hit a river like that, but I enjoy fishing just as much for the downtime between each catch! You spend more time pulling fish off your line, than you spend actually fishing (or relaxing and socializing), so it gets a little boring when you're not really out there for the purpose of hauling in as many fish as possible. :p

Instead, we spend a lot more time down by my own little stream, just sitting, smoking, and enjoying their company, rather than catching them. It's a daily ritual, when the sun is shining. :)

Taking a few 'solar hits' from the new pipe (thanks GC shop!) this past Monday, or Tuesday afternoon, with the fish and frogs....

[​IMG]

(See the little guys? Looks like four or so made it into this shot, most fall between 11" - 16" long, give or take.. I have some video footage as well, these are just stills taken from it :) )

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  4. Nothing better than being out there in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight. "You think someone is gonna see this bong?", "I dont know... do you see anybody?"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Me too but i dont think we're talking about the same thing.

6. i went fishing like 2 weeks ago after a hotel party...lol we were still gone and my boy ended up busting his lip climbing up a hill, it was funny as fuck

7. Nothing I love more then medicating while fishing. 

Ice fishing.
    [​IMG]

High Mountain lakes,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The stories at this lake are endless  Most of them I'm not allowed to talk about on this site.  But I've sat at the spot i'm fishing there an looked into that lake for many many hours on a nice sunny day. You can see all the way to the bottom.

Lake that is about 10minutes from the house.   Nice trout and bass fishing.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. No doubt nothing like kicking a few bowls and having my fist in a Larrys mouth. Haha one time I hit a pickerel on a crankbait... that motherfucker tried to swallow the whole thing! Had to shove my pliers down that greedy things throat to save it...cut my fingers up pretty good on the teeth.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 turbotoke, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Wow, I was going to do an image search for mosquitoes to explain why I will not be doing much fishing for a while, and find a bunch of articles on how bad they're going to be this summer.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Large-Mosquitos-that-Bite-through-Clothes-Coming-to-South-Florida-Scientist--197831641.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57573645/gallinippers-monster-mosquitoes-poised-to-strike-florida/

That second one is pretty ridiculous, they really blow stuff out of proportion.  Thought I'd post that one for a laugh.   :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  10. So here is an update from my weekend fishing trip,
    Left at 6 am WITHOUT "meds" caught SO MANY fish tho.
    Boat motor messes up around 8:30 pm, stranded with bugs attacking like monsters.
    Rescue squad shows up around 3:30 AM to save my freezing ass, not only to tell me that he has to go to training in 2 hours( like this wasn't the job he signed up for) but he also would NOT tow my boat back to shore WTF
    So after hours of misery I am gratefully saved and decide to leave the boat tied up on shore 45 minutes away from the boat landing. After getting home at 5am and sleeping only til 11am I get up and begin thinking how in the holy hell am I going to get my boat back. Came up with a plan, met a stranger who was taking his son fishing for the first time EVER and asked for a favor, the man not only took me to the boat but also towed it back and did not get to take his son fishing. So even tho I had a shitty fishing trip I made a friend that I will never forget. 
    The moral to the story is NEVER go fishing without meds and no matter how dark your sky gets there is always a ray of sunshine somewhere.  

To this great man who shall remain nameless I thank you and to the 12 year old thank you for being such a great sport after your first fishing trip was not a fishing trip at all.

11. Fuck yea !! Rippen lips and getting stoned goes hand in hand

12. I haven't had the chance to yet.  I  borrow my dad's equipment and boat so he always ends up coming along too(he doesn't smoke and wouldn't want me to do it in front of him) since he cant pass up the opportunity.  Can't wait to do it tho

13. Love doing this shit, did this once at lake Cumberland I kentuckey and I caught a whole shit ton of stripes and cat fish, maybe pics here in a bit when I find them!

14. You see, when I'm not smoking weed, I'm fishing. And if I'm not fishing, I'm smoking weed. And chances are, if I'm fishing I'm probably smoking weed, and if I'm smoking weed I'm probably fishing. I just blew your mind didn't I? xD

• Like Like x 1