Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you find it annoying?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420KAA, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I'm not talking about people who ask if you can go get weed for them. But do you find it annoying when people ask where they can find weed or a connect.

2. not really, i mean you were probably like that yourself one time

3. nope, its not too hard to ask my guy if i can give a friend his number then do so.  i know other people would it for me,

4. If you didn't have a good hook up you'd be asking around too. Imo it doesn't hurt anyone, if your friend is trustworthy then you can always introduce him, more money for the dealer and your friend will have bud.

If it's someone you don't know, just say you don't feel comfortable vouching for them since you just met them.

5. I'm just curious. I'm in the middle of looking for one. I just don't want to be a bother or make them feel like I'm using them for asking.

6. My old dealer at home encouraged me to give his number out, giving me a higher weight if i gave him more business.

it annoys me if people want me to pick up for them, im not sure why, just feels like im a dealer then having to pick up and drop off.

7. Not really, it does irritate me when people expect me to drop what I'm doing to get them a twenty bag of fucking weed. 

8. No way! I love making sure all my friends and family have plenty of green to go around! If they aren't friends, I charge another 5 if I am not sellin c;

9. In that case, go for it man! It's actually pretty common. If you have friends that have a steady dealer, ask them if the guy is reliable, if he has good stuff and if they can introduce you or give you their number.

Dealer will be happy and your friend shouldn't mind!

10. I personally find it annoying. Maybe it's because I have sketch 14 year olds asking me I always tell them to fuck off but they keep comming to me it's really fucking annoying.