Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you feel like you get more social when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 20, 2011.

1. I guess this is more for the quiet/shy/calm type of people like me, but when I get high, I notice that I have a bigger urge to start conversations, jump into discussions, etc. etc.

Now not to the point where you are like talking non-stop and being annoying, but you are more talkative and are more social with other people.

When I "was";) in high-school and I am in class, I found my-self to be able to answer questions easier, or participate in class activities more...

Do you know what I mean?

2. Definitely Bro. I think what you're looking for is that you just have overall more confidence. I had this a while back in high school, I would remember not really caring about consequences much. So I just kinda let loose and talked a lot and did random shit, lol. I got you.

3. I think this was true for me for about the first 6 months or a year that I blazed, after that I've found it makes me LESS social

4. This.
    True.
    But...True because of tolerance?
    Maybe?

5. I feels ya. i havent tried smoking before school yet but i know exactly what you mean. i only smoke in group settings.

6. Hello!
    I'm a pretty outgoing person when I'm sober, as well as when I'm high.

7. i have a buddy just like. he needs to find people to talk to after he blazes

personally, i dont like approaching other people after i smoke but its cool if i talk to the people i just blazed with

8. i get less social when im high, unless the other people around me are high as well. being drunk gets me yapping though.

9. Sometimes TOO social, sometimes I just think of random shit and feel like I can talk about stuff for hours. My friends look at me like "is this guy on crack?" but I like discussing things, sorry I don't like to get high then just lay there like a zombie; I like to use my mind and engage in interesting conversation.

Shit, if Carl sagan were alive, I'd be blazing with him and we'd be talking about space forever.

10. Weed makes me not give a shit, but in a good way. I won't think of what people are thinking half as much, and how shit affects them, myself, and what negative things others could say to me. I just stop giving a fuck and I let loose and say what's on my mind. It helps a lot for communication and I manage to get further in friendships through weed to be honest.

11. Actually, I'm the exact opposite. I'm really outgoing when I'm sober, and when I'm high I kind of just sit back and enjoy what other people say.

There are times where I'll talk a lot, but most of the time I just kind of enjoy what's going on, and not really care about anything. At least not enough to start a lot of conversations, unless I'm with my really close friends. I feel like sometimes I even feel more awkward when I'm high, haha, but not really in a bad way.

12. Haha!
    I've been told that I can be awkward while high sometimes. I believe it.

13. Nah sometimes I feel like a smurf though.

14. Im pretty outgoing and hyper when im sober, when im ripped im just chill and enjoy listening rather than talking

15. I'm more sarcastic and quiet when sober, when I get high I usually get pretty happy so I'll be chill and carry on some funny ass conversation.

So yeah I am more sociable when high.

That is of course UNLESS someone does some stupid shit for example:

1 kid in my little smoking group will complain for the entire session if we don't play the video game he wants or watch what he likes. Then I just get frustrated and come back to my room for some black ops.