Do you feel guilty?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bigjoshman, Jul 17, 2013.

1. On twitter this morning somebody who smokes weed a lot said that she wishes she never started and would never recommend this habit to anyone. This was retweeted by 3 other people I know from when I was in high school. Idk they might have been doing it longer than me and a lot more than me, but I just don't feel that way I don't regret smoking weed at all except for maybe the short term memory loss but that seems to come back when you stop for a while. I think it enhances great nights and great times with my girlfriend and it helps me enjoy life more =) what do you guys think?

2. #2 Crispy21, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    I think they were irresponsible with weed and couldnt control themselves. If you cant go a day without weed then you have an issue. Its all about moderation and self control, an addiction only gets out of hand if you let it. Weed makes my life a lot brighter.

3. I agree I only do it when my responsibilities for the day are finished and even then it's not an everyday thing

4. Sounds like the same woman who got high and left her baby on her fucking car

5. I feel no emotion  :metal:

6. I hate those people who decide they're gonna stop smoking and all of a sudden, they go on about how MJ ruined your life/wish they never began weh weh weh

It's all about self responsibility and self control
    Bitch is just lookin for retweets and some attention

7. I don't necessarily feel guilty about it,
    but I do wonder what my life may have looked like without it.

8. I don't feel guilty at all. I can easily jump on and off of smoking (the first couple of days after smoking alot is kinda tough but not unbearable by any standards).

9. #9 qwertyasdf, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    This. I've run into legal trouble with weed ( which was only due to my own stupidity ) and it changed my life pretty drastically. So I DO wonder if I couldve met different people or done different things if I hadnt started smoking. Besides that, my life is great with weed considering I work and do nothing but be lazy, be sexless, and watch netflix.

10. Yes, I totally feel guilty for using a drug for medicinal and recreational reasons as an able-minded adult, and at no significant mental, physical, financial, or social cost to myself or my family. It's truly the fault of bastards like me that broads on Twitter can't T-break for long enough to get a job ;)

11. This. People still try to feed me the same bullshit but I always counter their sentimental reasoning with science and questioning. 

Advanced Apathy

13. no. i have a decent life and weed is just the icing on the cake. the only reason i would feel guilty is if i was raising a family with this habit. but thats just me

14. i feel guilty i killed that black kid who came from the gas station