Do you feel better about yourself?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thefinisher, Oct 30, 2014.

1. I'm not the most attractive guy that walks the face of the earth. But not the ugliest either just kinda smack dab in the middle. However, I was always very down on myself and didn't think any attractive girl would ever want to be with me ect.

One night (probably the 5th or 6th time smoking in my life) I was super high and I saw my reflection. At that moment I all the sudden didn't feel ashamed of my body. Yet, I was very proud of who I am and confident in who I could become. My mind was blown I could not believe how much better I felt and from that day forward, I've never quite felt as bad about myself (thoughts pop up every now and then.)

Anyone else ever had a sudden realization like this about themselves high or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I'm exactly the same way. staying body-positive is much easier after smoking for sure :)

working on self-esteem one day at a time.

3. I always feel better about myself after a vape sesh and a nice hot shower. :smoke:

4. I say yes. Increased confidence and I realize a lot of potential in myself

5. I do if I'm about to go out, massive confidence boost. But I smoke mainly to keep the anxiety away so that makes sense. If I'm just getting one on at home and I'm not going anywhere then i don't really pay attention to my looks.