Do you fear that pot is making you dumb?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marijuanicles, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Nooooo. Me smoke long time. Smatr guy. IQ 145-92

2. Yeah I am smarter than the average bear. So no I'm not worried. The thing that kills your brain cells is holding your breath too long.

3. Honestly I do this sober. I just forget a word and seem like a dumbass. I know the word and the definition, It'll just slip my mind. Can you say speech impediment?

4. sometimes I like to enjoy the retarded feeling of a high...this doesn't mean I'm getting less intelligent

5. I think it's making me smarter imo

6. i know for a fact that its made me dumber, but im an abusive fiend, so its not like i wasnt asking for it.

7. How would I know, I'm already getting senile...:confused::D
    If anything I seem to be functioning better, because I get more restful sleep.

8. If you dont let it make you "dumb" then it wont.

9. I don't understand the question

10. There's definitely people that think it stupefies them...

I gave an Oz of the literally the best crop i'd ever harvested to a mate, and about a month later when i saw him again, and asked him if he wanted any more he came up with this doozie:

"No thanks, I feel heaps smarter now that i've finished those buds"

It sounded to like "your pot makes people stupid", and I found it a little insulting.

11. Hell no I don't fear it is making me dumb...but other drugs i may have enjoyed a bit too long in the past may have hindered me a few brain cells....nothin i'm worried about tho...it's all good :cool:

I've been a toker for almost 2decades....pretty much everyday, life has made me wiser...pot hasn't changed that, I mean I guess if you are a dumbass before you ever hit the pipe...then maybe you are gonna get dumber....i have been smoking in a circle of people before and witnessed a few of those kind :D

now, if you drink heavily daily for yrs a a time, then let's talk about the damage alcohol can cause to the brain....

12. I feel like I can pick up information better when I'm high. I'm able to grasp concepts fairly well.