Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you experience this when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, May 9, 2011.

1. Not a serious question, just wanna know. We all know weed affects everyone differently so..... We all know when we stare off in space when we are sober but we are actually thinking of something. Does anyone experience this when high but isn't thinking of nothing? It is kinda weird to describe but I tend to stare off and not think. Just stare but not know it lol. Also, does anyone think whatever they are looking at is artistic? Like I could stare in my kitchen and say "Wow, I would have this as a picture and hang it on my wall" or I'll say "I can imagine this kitchen in another house". Same goes if I'm in a car and we stop at a light, I just think the scenery is so cool.

Stay tokin, blades. :smoke:

2. I get that all the time when i'm really high. I think i'm paying attention to the feeling more than whats actually going on lol

And I find weed makes objects stand out more and it definitely makes things look more artistic :smoke:

3. That's the beauty of being high.