Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever want to smoke pretty bad but don't want to at the same time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mbruck3, Jan 7, 2011.

1. So I picked up an 8th from my dealer (he screwed me for some reason, giving me 2.5+1.0 bag) and gave my friend a g and a little of it and then took the rest for my self which weighed about 1.2. We proceeded to smoke and we both rolled some ok joints, not fat but decent. Got up this morning and wanted to roast so bad but I began to think how I didn't want to waste my weed.

I have .8 left and another g on the way since that dude screwed us so hard, but I am starting to feel like I don't want to use it unless I get in those situations where I'm thinking "Man, I could really use some bud right now." Everyone knows what I am talking about. There are those people who smoke everyday, three time a day. How do you afford that haha. I mean there has to be other tokers who are like me in this situation.

2. Screwed you how? An 8th is 3.5g. Which was what you received. Or am I missing something?

How about smoke what you've got left and save the gram your about get for another time. Or roll a fat jay and put somewhere for a rainy day? I know what you mean, I can't afford to smoke everyday either, but I'm working towards changing that :)

3. No we bought an eighth... I was to get 2.3 and he was to get 1.2. IN the end there was a g missing, I only got about 1.2. We were missing some pot. Yea, I would love the joy of being able to toke every day. But then you gotta take those t-breaks. I already have a fatty tucked away, and its an air tight jar with the rest of my stash for freshness, that would be a great day. :smoke: I just wish it was so much cheaper haha.

4. How old are you? In high school or college?
    I'm in high school and I think I know what you're saying. Right now I'm saving up an eighth I bought a week ago for my spring break and I'm out of weed right now but I'm just choosing to not smoke instead of smoking my stash for my trip.

5. Yea im feeling that way right now. I am hoping that my dealer picks up today otherwise I wont be able to pick up before I go back to school. I got one bowl left and I am saving it so I can get a nice sleep tonight. But I was very close to toking it up this morning, glad I didnt.

6. right now because I only have two snaps left fuuuuu

7. Its why I love the GC community :D If you have a problem, there's always tokers who talk and share the same problem. I am a college freshman which is no better than being in HS haha. But I scraped for this 8th, so it kinda means a lot to me. That's why I flipped my shit when I figured this guy humped us. My cousin is kind of a middle man and when he gets my weed for me his dude always
    hooks it up. Like I'll get like 3.7 for an 8th. Well, yesterday I called my cousin and said hey your guy shorted me. And he tells me he isn't going to complain to his dealer and to blow the gram off considering he hooks us up every now and then. I was like no way, then your giving me a g or you're giving me $20... You don't get how much I need that hahah :hello:

Smokers hear about these dudes who get ounces/week and I am scraping just to have an 8th for a little while. Ugh, if I ever make money one day I am going to live in a shitty little house and drive an okay car and just spend hardly any money on things so many people are worried about these days. I don't gotta impress nobody. :smoke:

8. the good thing about college is that if you budget out your student loans you can have money for weed and to live on. Sure your paying it all back, plus intrest, but my happiness is most important in times like these, and getting my degree is top priority, a few extra grand that I have to pay back is nil if the time I have in college is well spent. Life is short, make the most of it, you never know when you could be gone.

9. Sooo true! Have what you need because you can never get enough of what you want.

10. How about I don't buy in eighths, I buy in halves and can make em last a decently long time.

11. Maybe mention it to him about the missing gram, maybe he was a bit stoned when he was weighing them? :p

12. Story of my life

13. So I just got back from picking up my missing "gram". So my cousin tells me, "Look I don't wanna piss off my dealer, he's always there for me." He gave me what he had left, I looked at it and could easily eye that it was .3 at best... got home weighed in hopes i was wrong. Weighed out to .2 :mad: I don't even care, i just don't. I wish people had more respect, I work hard for the little money I have, and if I choose to spend that little money have on weed... I want what I pay for.