Do you ever want something you know you cant have?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by esseff, Jan 4, 2014.

1. and if you do, how do you deal with it?

Saying there isn't anything you can't have won't help, as the feeling has to be something you actually know you can't have.

So . . .

Do you set about attempting to change it? To have what cannot be had?
    Do you accept that you don't need it and move on?
    Or do you feel sad, disappointed, that you cannot have what you know you really would love?

2. I think that there isn't anything that I can't have. If I can imagine myself having something, it means that the possibility of having it exists. The idea is that we don't know what steps to take in achieving these desires, and I think this is to teach us that the desire is meaningless in someway. Infinity exists in some realm, we have the ability to enter that realm through our creative imagination, but our attachment to the physical illusory nature keeps us stuck.

I personally enjoy life as it comes. I recognize my desires and usually attempt to pursue them and I enjoy the experience regardless if I attain or do not attain the fruit of my desires.

3. I usually feel a bit down for a while but I take comfort in the fact that all you ever have is the present moment, and then I'll end up with a massive grin on my face after observing the world around me, right in that moment, and how mind blowing literally everything is. I must look like a right nutter some times walking down the street smiling at trees (I love trees)Sent

4. I KNOW that I am a limitless Being and anything that I can imagine, I can achieve.

Sometimes I may feel kinda 'trapped' by the life I have created. For example, my relationship with my girlfriend. Because of the relationship I have built with her, I feel as though I can't explore my sexuality with other females if I wanted to. Or I can't leave for Japan to become a Zen monk if I wanted to. Or if I had a child then I couldn't just leave it to go make it as a musician. So it may feel that I can't have anything that I want. But then I realize..deep down, at the core of my Being...I AM FREE. If I wanted to, I could just....'go'. I could leave behind my family, my girlfriend, all the things I own, and just 'go' whether I am inspired to go. And no one can stop me. I also realize that I already have everything that I want. The only reason I ever want anything is because I think I will feel better in the having of it, but I can feel good NOW. No matter where I am, no matter what I am doing, no matter who I am with. That doesn't mean I don't intend to manifest my desires, because I truly understand that I am the creator of my reality, that anything I can imagine is mine to be, do or have.

Haha I have got some weird looks from doing that. But it's cool to see the impact that being in a state of love and appreciation can have on the world around you. Like a grumpy person who clearly dislikes their job finding joy in their interaction with you. Or having conversations with 4 year olds on the bus haha. I've also noticed how I get so many more girls that seem to find me attractive when I'm in a state of love and appreciation, and inner peace.

6. yeah man absolutely. I actually once got told off at work for smiling too much! and bear in mind this is in a catering job where we're told to give service with a smile!

7. yea my wife to leave

8. Yeah.....a bigger penis.

9. [quote name="Noodlez" post="19344465" timestamp="1389787692"]Yeah.....a bigger penis.[/quote]Just play with it a bit. Usually works for me.

10. I'd love a go at Beyonce. Not gonna happen tho. I can accept that. I always have my dreams tho...

11. #11 Cawdswallup, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    If I really want something i'm going to get it. That's all there is to it. 
    I'd like to see anyone or anything try and put a stop to it. 

12. If you'd like I'll show her a good night for you, wouldn't mind a go myself. 
    I'll keep it classy as to give you a good reference. 

13. I feel that way about the world. I want the world the have a positive outlook on life rather then a negative one. Everyone is so scared in our present time, That's why there is so much violence and war. I want this world to change. For the good.I can't have that. Well not in my lifetime at least. How do I cope?I don't.. I just pretend I do..But inside I'm going fucking crazy cuz my fellow humans are so fucking stupid and brainwashed.

14. UUUUh that kind of sounds like rape.......   Out of all the people I might meet up with from this forum, remind me of that statement you made before we meet... Lol.

15. If you ever had a go with Beyonce and kept it classy, I'd shun you forever. Make it as dirty as possible :laughing:

16. #16 JimmyTbag, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    whoops

17. cl ASS y.

Lots of ass. 

18. I want message boards that don't have stupid dumbass threads.

19. or stupid dumbarse comments

20. A family... Just gotta accept that you can't pick your family. Lucky you can pick your friends.