Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever think you'll stop smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Like when you're older do you think you'll stop smoking? When you're married and with kids. I heard a lot about people stopping after college or whatever but I don't think I'll stop. I smoke alone a lot and I don't just smoke to be stupid and high. I smoke to free my mind. What do y'all think?

2. I'm gonna probably quit once I find someone that I love or if I have kids I'll definitely quit if i have kids. I hope the person I love loves to smoke haha.

3. But why? and how long have you been smoking?

4. Any true stoner will smoke for the rest of their life.

5. Me and Mary Jane got thing.

6. i never plan on quitting i might take a long break but i don't think i will ever quit for good. what else is there to do when your old besides to get stoned

7. i dont want to think of the day when i actually have to quit smoking for good.

8. yoo good question.. i prob wont,, no good reason to stop tokin,, I have 2 kids and i am married those in itself is a good reason to SMOKE A LOT! lol. for real.....
    a wife stressing me out and try to have patience to raise two little kids there's not enough weed in the world to calm u down for that crazness lmfao

9. Maybe.

But I'll probably be dead by then.

10. Sometimes I think about quitting but really it's never gonna happen. Fuck that.

11. Who knows, maybe by the time I decide to quit it will be legalized, then there will be no reason to quit :)

12. I may stop for an extended period of time.. But I don't think I'll ever quit.

13. There are a few things to do when you get old, but being high does top the list. I'll let you find out what they are when you get there/here. :D

14. I stopped for 17 years, 82-99, mostly for job security (USAF) with a young family. The day I retired (ok maybe a week ahead of that), I fired up a J again. Still token today. :smoke:

15. I might when I'll be over 40. Not completely though. I believe that I would smoke once in a while.

16. i have been forced to stop. sad ness:(

17. iam so sad i cant burn no more

18. I'll probably stop for a bit after college.

19. Only when I'm put on life support

20. Why can't you?