Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever take tolerance breaks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shmooo ., Apr 25, 2016.

1. Ive been smoking weed daily for a good 3 years now, and ive always heard about tolerance breaks. But when I have the money and my dealer has the goods I would rather just smoke than not. Although when I cant smoke and go periods of time without it I do get higher when I smoke again.

2. I was forced to go on a break for 20 days because of a drug test and the next day after the drug test I smoked 3 bowls thinking that I would be fine. (NOPE) Got to high and fell asleep on the floor listening to music. So yeah tolerance breaks are definitely worth it, try going for 5 days, see if you get any higher.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah man T breaks suck, but your high is sooooooooooooooo much better once you smoke again. I havent smoked in probably 3 months because I have no connects here yet, but as soon as my AK gets harvested and cured I'll be higher than the Goodyear blimp lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. I generally only take t breaks while on vacation when I can't get bud so for a max of a week or so at a time...Other than that if I have bud/wax at my place I am gunna end up smoking it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Only t breaks I take is in between smoke sessions

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 5
  6. Beat me to it, lol.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 1
  7. fuck tolerance breaks, theyre only good if you care about getting really damn high once or twice. All you want to do is smoke the same amount everyday to keep your tolerance the same. doesn't go up if you don't keep smoking more.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I used to smoke a gram a day (10$), now I get higher dabbing .05 a day (like 2$)
    reduce the amount you smoke everyday until you're content with that tolerance and smoke that amount everyday.

9. Took a 7 month tolerance break. Weed became more of a mental lifestyle even while sober. So I noticed no tolerance drop. Smoke that same amount as always. Right after break

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Took 1 tolerance break a few years ago, complete waste of time (for me personally) The high WAS NOT any better at all. So I personally do not believe in them, even though what I am saying is an insult to science. I can only speak for myself.

11. Lmao same here... Never heard of a tolerance break till i started reading these forums... Been smoking for 20 years and i still get high as i need to :)

Documenting noobs first grow

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah i try sometimes but after a week in just like lol im gonna go get high, later sobriety

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Can't say I really ever do. I kinda count the maybe day or so between bags, because my metabolism tends to be on the faster side, but I freely admit in a lot of respects, I personally cannot quit the shit. It's too damn good, and it's far too big a staple for me to intentionally deprive myself of for too long. The truth is, the one time I did try earnestly because I was paranoid that I was gonna be drug tested at work six years ago, I made it a little over a week, and then decided I'd rather jump off that bridge when I came to it. I'm not the proudest of it, but it is how it is, yo.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

14. I don't see how you guys can't take a tolerance break. Recently my tolerance was through the roof, I'd have to smoke a whole gram of dank to be high for 2 hours, and I'd have to take countless dabs, and doing Edibles. It got to the point where I'd be smoking bowls, dabbing, and taking Edibles at the same time and I just don't wanna have to smoke through $40 a session just to get high.

15. Longest I've been lately has been about 18 hours. I feel refreshed.

16. Only if I run out.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sometimes I miss my mid morning bowl, does that count as a T break?

• Like Like x 1
  18. The only time I have stopped in my life has been when I'm locked up