Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever spit a lot when you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by photographer, Aug 6, 2008.

1. yea me too bongs fucking make my ass drool, one time my boy had jsut gotten a bong his first bong the first bong i ever hit we jst got back from teh head shop and sparked it like the first hit fucking drooled all up in his bong but whatever i had to buy the for him anyway he wasent 18 fuckin shit he yelled at me i was like dude you wouldent even have this right now if it wasent for me but i did feel bad so i control it now.

...... i also spit a lot when i smoke anything cigs to weed out of anything that i smoke out of , but ony ouside i spit but i prefer to smoke outside its nice

2. I spit non-stop for the first few hits on a bowl...

3. i wish i had this problem, usually I can't even muster enough saliva to spit it out.

4. I'm usually drinking beers so I usually get cotton mouth first.

5. dude i get more spt than a st.bernard when i smoke.know of a way to make it stop?

6. Yeah, I occasionaly spit.

But, more than usual definitely.

7. Sometimes when I take a huge hit from the bong and I cough a bit, ill have to spit a bit.
    But just casually smoking, I dont spit much.

8. When smoking cigarettes, yes... when smoking weed, no.

9. off of my first hit of the day i always get the most watery (sp?) eyes and mouth ever. and when im smoking a cigar i spit constantly.. idk why.

10. usually when i smoke a blunt i will spit a lot. but other than that not much more than i would regularly

11. yea from j's all the time never dutches. I mean not all the time but enough i noticed

12. Yea, when you have your mouth in the bong sucking for your first hit, my mouth always salivates and im always afraid some saliva might drip into the bong. my friends agree, onnly happens on first hit.

13. With pipes I always spit after taking my first rip.

Bongs and bubblers I don't, same with joints and blunts.

14. In 4 pages and nobody knows that weed smoke makes your mouth water?

good weed will make your mouth water. low grade shit wont as much.

15. i spit all the time

16. All the time...especially after I take a huge rip and feel like I have to hack my lungs out.

17. same here man!

18. i try to sipt alot ,useally dosent work

19. yesterday i noticed i would spit a lot from j's but not blunts

20. Yo tambien. The only time I spit when smoking weed is if I pull through.