Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever spit a lot when you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by photographer, Aug 6, 2008.

1. ya, i spit with each hit, unless im inside then I need a drink.

2. yes i spit even when im not smoking

3. i ALWAYS spit all my spit up after i take a fatty rip

4. Oooh yeah man I really like to spit especially after taking a kind of drag bowl hit.

And when im smoking a cigarette I'll have to spit like after every couple of drags.

5. i spit alot when i smoke blunt/joints.
    out of bongs/bowls not so much.

6. I always spit a lot when I smoke.

7. never anymore, i only spit alot when i smoke a cigar, ( not a cigar blunt, an actual cigar like a black and mild). idk why

8. mmm weed makes me drool...

9. i do sometimes... not very often though, possibly because im in a car or inside most of the time

10. When I was in the Army I resorted to Dip instead of Cigarettes...... Now that I am no longer in the Army.... Everything I smoke.... Whether a Rillo, Bleezy, or Just a cigarette makes my mouth water....... Im not sure of the reason but I am definately not swallowing cigarette spit so I spit it out

11. I am the same way

12. i tend to spit alot when i smoke cigarettes...

i spit a little if im smoking just a normal pipe...

none for bubbler/bong

a little for j's/blunts

and i only spit if im outside and its in an appropriate setting really

13. I spit if I get some ash in my mouth, but mostly I spit when I'm dehydrated. It sounds weird, but when really thirsty that little amount of spittle that settles in the mouth is really annoying. Spit it out, then spit some more.

14. YEAH MAN, When its sum Mouth Watering DANK.

15. I used to spit when I smoked anything (weed+cigs) but now I don't smoke cigs anymore and when I smoke weed I guess I swallow the spit without thinking, but sometimes I'll spit if I have horrible coughs.

16. After ive smoked a few bowls I start to spit alot but if im not smoking too much my mouth will just get extremely dry.

17. I get that from joints/blunts usually...cigs too

18. haha thats funny as hell, the same thing happens to me. But i don't drool all the time, every once in a while i'll start drooling during a bong session while milking the bong and for some reason no matter what i do i can't not drool when i milk it. It really pisses me off when it happens and i have no clue why it does, its not like it happens every time.

19. While I'm smoking a blunt my mouth waters like a mo-fo so i end up spitting a lot.