Do you ever smoke before you go to work?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marijuana Time, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Today I did a wake and bake and went in to work. Started to come down after about 2 and a half hours working so I took my lunch break drove home real quick and smoked another bowl, ate some watermelon and went back to work :smoke:. I stock produce at a grocery store and I usually am the only one working in my department so it's easy to get away with

2. #2 LegitBaller, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    its an everyday thang mayne

3. no....only cause i dont work.

4. All the time. I work in a restaurant so at least 60% of the employees burn. Before work, on break, on a smoke break, after work haha. Not all the time like that but we have had nights like that. It makes for a really comfortable work environment really. If everyone is cool enough to burn together work just flows because your among so many friends.

5. i smoke AT work.. good shit :D

6. I smoke before work usually. Depending on when, I will smoke at work too. I work at a local radio station and being high makes overnight sports talk and conservative talk go by much faster.

7. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I definitely don't smoke right before work, usually 3 hours or so before so I have time to enjoy my high before going in.

8. I dont really go to work unless I am high. All the managers know and nobody gives me a hard time about it because I still get my work done and I stay where I'm supposed to, unlike a lot of the girls I work with.

It also makes me nicer to customer, heh.

9. i dont remember the last time i wasn't high.

10. I loved going into my restaurant high. Pretty much everyone smoked, there was always someone smoking somewhere. From the cooks fixing to come in for the night chiefing it up in the parking lot cars, to the servers on lunch break chowing down on discounted food and smoking before or after that. 85% of the people in the kitchen were like mandatory always baked. lol :smoke:

Restaurants are fun but they suck and can be stressful at the same time.

11. Shit, I use to smoke at work when my manager was gone. But thats before I got fired for finding out my manager was a snitch for the police and he was snitching on people at work, then told the people he snitched on. Fuck.

12. I vape at work

13. I bring a bong to work and smoke in my car like every other hour, I know some blades look down upon it but I don't do it often. And I'm actually taking a tbreak soon

14. Nah, I don't like to be high at my job. I have to be really alert and on my toes at all times.

15. Yup, smoked a bowl during lunch today :)

16. what he said

17. I like to bring a thick jay with me to my work. Half on the ride in, half at lunch. Sometimes I bring a full one for the ride home too. Makes the day a lot more fun.