Do you ever sing shit songs in your head?

Discussion in 'General' started by retarded, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Dont you find that when you have nothing to think about you end up singing the most crappy songs in your head....

I seems to happen to me when i'm on the phone at work... i'll stop talking while the customers computer reboots and then i'll completly lose the thread of what I was doing and end up singing some shitty song in my head that I cant stand until the customer asks me if i'm still there...

Maybe its just be....

It probably is just me....

I'll shut up now....

2. lmao, i sing songs in my head all the time!!! and ones i don't really care for too. jingles, i got this one jingle in my head now, thnx lol, i like this one tho, but i can't remember the commercial. oh well, but yeah songs too:D

3. YAY!!! I dont feel like such an oddball now you've said that...

At the moment i've got a comdey version of Sisqo's "Thong Song" stuck in my head so its not to bad....

....Oooo That dress to small for you, lots like you put on another pound or two, shaking that thing like your all that, take a look at yourself coz your all fat....

Its quite harsh really but fucking funny....

4. I get the bad one's stuck in my head. Dancing Queen and The Love Boat theme song are two recent ones. The Love Boat thing has plagued me for a long time. It'll pop in my head out of the blue. I don't so much like that. Stupid jingles really get in there. The goldfish one got in thanks to whoever started the goldfish thread, I forgot who it was. Now, I'm humming a game show theme but I can't figure it out at all. I almost think it's the You Don't Know Jack song. Geez! Thanks a lot, retarded.

5. mine is from a song, high pitched tune sung in different tones. i love it! but it repeats, over, and over and over the same aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAaaaaaAaaAaaaa!

6. UGH!

Thanks, Bliv!!! :(

*(I can just hear the "bad..." and it's in my head forever!)

7. oooh my god, likewise!

8. Hey you cant blame me for the shit songs you remember... If they pop into your head because you read this you have learnt a valuable lesson... dont read my threads lmfao....

9. Speaking of which Bad boys was on the tv last night, I only caught the end bit but you gotta love that car the corrupt drug dealer was taking away with him....

10. I only ever seem to make inappropriate (sp?) changes to song lyrics.... something harmless will suddenly have a crude line it in.... terrible habit because I often end up singing those out loud.... Maybe we should be commited together.... I want the padded cell with the window....

11. Cuz it takes, "different strokes to move the world" yes it does cuz it takes "different strokes to move the world"...

sad i know..lol

OR
    IM too sexy for my car,to sexy for my car,too sexy by far..
    god i hate that song.glad it's a 1 hit wonder.

Let me stop...lol

12. LMFAO!!! That guy comes from my home town... A shitty little place called East Grinstead in West Sussex, England....

Him and his brother went to the junior school that I attended aswell....

13. I always get that tune from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly in my head. You know wananana NA NA NA Doodle lood doo WAH WAH WAH! lol I dont know how to type it...but thats close...oh and Its in my head again thanks to you!