Do you ever see a civil war or revolution starting in Europe?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TioW42, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Hey Forty, good to see you friend.

The real irony here is that the only countries where the white power groups have any support in Europe is in countries with little to no non whites. The likes of Poland is a perfect example.

Thankfully in the vast majority of European countries the white power brigade are confined to their bedrooms beavering away on computers trying to stir up hatred and tensions. Insignificant, irrelevant, scared and angry.

Propagandist for Propaganda

• Like Like x 2
  2. #182 TioW42, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    Wrong he's conservative. Like I said you either go to London or you do the research yourself because I'm not gunna put any links up because according to you raped victims are liars,these migrant riot videos are fake,government reports are fake and Poland was a far right and collabed with Germany in WW2 *facepalm*. You literally fit the definition of these crazy liberals who can't say anything but to constantly deny and deny. This is why people make fun of liberals. I find it horrible how you say these raped victims aren't telling the truth and you like migrant destroying people's property and plus I can't even see any women or children it's like 90% men. What do you think of that United Nations report on Sweden? I really think I know your answer to that. Also if you think this is white supremacy then you are full blown ignorant liberal considering I don't mind legal immigrants who follow the rules and respect the country and I don't see riots happening in China town and plus I'm a mixed race. Most that come to this country aren't fleeing from Syria but from stable countries like Morroco,Algeria,Pakistan etc just for free benefits. I've been to Poland shit I tell you what they were more welcoming to me than France and Spain considering I'm not even full white. If you look at the experience my aunt had at teaching Turkey it didn't sound like the kids liked her no reason but they kept telling her to get out of the country and kill herself. Talk about tolerance which they clearly don't have.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #183 TioW42, Apr 18, 2016
    Why should this be a surprise condidering in their own country they dig holes for women and stone them to death for adultery(which you might 100% agree on if you were butthurt by your ex),they think women are property and allowed to beat them for insubordination,execute homosexuals,execute "infidels",they love trying to kill jews and women genital mutilation as punishment as well. Israel allows musilms to live in their country yet jews would get slaughtered if they stepped foot in their country.

Times Islamic countries attacked Israel
    Saudi Arabia - 2 (doesn't include the times they bombed them for no reason)
    Egypt - 5
    Jordan - 3
    Syria - 5
    Lebanon - 3
    Palestine - 8
    ^^^^^^^^^^ History is probably fake to you

4. Lol

Conservative = Tory.

Where in London is a no go zone?
    You have never lived in the UK have you?

5. #185 SmokinP, Apr 18, 2016
    Myths about Refugees.

Myth: Turning away refugees will reduce the threat of terrorism.

Fact: Since 2001, the US has taken in 784,000 refugees from across the world. Of those, just three have been arrested for activities related to terrorism.

Can Terrorists Really Infiltrate the Syrian Refugee Program?

6. #186 TioW42, Apr 18, 2016
    I thought you said he was part of a political part called Tory around here we just call it Conservative. Come over East London at night then try to go through without getting beat up. I already said no point linking anything but at least the Belgian Government admitted there was a no go zones.

7. #187 TioW42, Apr 18, 2016
    Are you stupid? The ones in America are legit legal immigrants fleeing from a war torn countries like SYRIA. Illegal immigrants can't walk on the atlantic ocean so most of those are well reformed but the ones in Europe are fleeing from North Africa or stable middle east countries like Iran,Pakistan and Turkey. I guess you were clueless about Paris and Brussels which didn't happen so long ago? I guess you don't care about people families dying from bombs.

8. Let me break the ice here. How about I tell you I'm a LEGAL immigrant from Brazil. Born and raised there for a couple of years. I'm half Gerrman and half Brazilian. When I came over my mam didn't start taking advantage of benefits and didn't sit on her ass all day. She even went to University and became a history teacher so she took part and payed her taxes. I have successful business and I have hired people from multiple races and helped a bunch of people to start their own business as well. I'm hopefully gunna do real estate soon as well. The difference between me and illegal immigrant is at least I follow the law,follow the immigration process,I took part in society,I've helped people,I don't have a criminal record and I respect the country. What the hell does a illegal immigrant do? Sit on his ass all day on benefits and rob people.
    Also more refugee riots and I guess you would want to see that Greeks women house and family destroyed as well
    Which one of these hipster liberals are you getting shot with rubber bullets lol. The liberals and far left groups look more violent than the 150,000 poles protesting LOL

9. No. I am not stupid.

The refugees coming to Europe are also fleeing war and carnage in the Middle East and Africa. Granted there are a few economic migrants amongst them but the majority of the refugees that have come into Europe in the last years are legitimate.

What makes you believe they are not?

10. Wow can't believe you said that. Just because you walk and riot past a border doesn't make you 100% legal. Apparently it took me over 5 years to get my and my mams permanent residence and my mam had a good resume to prove she would do well in the UK and at least she had a good education and job experience. For them it's like a couple of minutes Immigration officer "Your from Syria?" Man from Algeria "yep" "ok here's your permanent residence. Loads of these are coming in hiding in trucks and coming to the shore on shitty boats. Also not even the parents give a shit if their kids drown which happens a lot. They literally have no proof of record and where they are from

11. The refugees coming into Europe are fleeing their countries for legitimate reasons. War and carnage.

You and your mummy are economic migrants, a whole different ball game. Whilst Brazil may be a shithole, there is no war and carnage. You guys came here for financial reasons.

Do not compare yourself to the refugees who have fled all kinds of horrors in the Middle East and Africa, that's a whole other ball game.

Your disgusting comments regarding not caring if their kids drown is indicative of your simplistic and naive attitude to the suffering these people have endured.

Thankfully the likes of you will never be in a position to pass judgment on these people.

12. Really so your saying Pakistan,Turkey,Algeria,Egypt,Morroco aren't stable oountries and are war torn? That is some insane leftist shit right there. God these swiss guys need to pack their rubber bullets again. Some of these are even coming from fucking Bangladesh which is like on the right side of India almost a in the south east of asia and no where near Syria.

13. So apparently no one is drowning? What is this then? When Australia closed its borders the there was no cases of drowning after that. I would never risk my families life on anything like this some might but not me Drowned refugee Aylan's father: Let him be the last

14. What are you raving about?

We are discussing the legions of refugees who have arrived in Europe over the last couple of years, people who are fleeing war and carnage in the ME and Africa.

The immigrants that you are referring to are economic migrants, people who are coming to Europe in pursuit of a better life, just like you and your mumsy did.
    You guys may have had paperwork, but that is all that differentiates you from them.

A few weeks back in the shitholes of Brazil might give you a bit more appreciation for the chance and opportunities you have been given and might give you a bit more understanding of why these people are taking the chances they are.

You are no different or better than they are. You came to Europe for a better life, they are doing the same.

15. That's what I mean. I clearly said the only ones that should come in should be legal ones from war torn countries like Syria and Iraq where ISIS is killing everyone. Africa is pretty stable except from Somalia but even that is still peanuts compare to Syria and Iraq. I don't agree with people coming from stable countries like Bangladesh and Morocco just so they can take advantage of benefits over veterans and family men/women who can't get any but an illegal immigrant from Bangladesh can. Not even their own brother countries dont care about them like Saudi Arabia and UAE but would buy slave workers from Philippines

16. Who said nobody is drowning?

You have had a nice cushty life in Europe since mumsy brought you here. You have no understanding of the plight these people have found themselves in.

17. #197 TioW42, Apr 18, 2016
    Yeah from Syria and Iraq not fucking stable South East Asian and North African countries and othe Middle East countries like Turkey which has a strong ecomomy. Yeah I got to admit I do have a nice life here and I have helped made other people's life great as well. I guess I won this soon you don't really have a whole lot to say other than "mumsy" and "cushty" (8 year old shit right there) and it looks like you know nothing about the migrant crisis,thought Germany and Poland were fighting together in WW2(even though Germany invaded them), think videos of migrants rioting are fake and animated and you still haven't answered my mutiple questions like the United Nations report. Anyways I guess you like seeing people's homes destroyed by illegal migrants

18. Where in Europe do you live?

Where are the no go zones in the UK?

I have tried to explain to you in numerous posts in this thread that I never stated that Poland was an ally of the Nazis, what I did state was that the Polish people like their Scandinavian cousins put on the Nazi uniforms very quickly after the Nazis invaded.

Poland is nearly 100% white and a hotbed for white power scum. The reason I referenced Poland is that you posted some Mickey Mouse anti Islam scumbag march from Poland in an attempt to try to claim that the anti immigration scum have major support in Europe.

They do not. They may be popular in the likes of Poland but in the vast majority of Europe there is no anti immigration, anti Islam feeling.

19. #199 TioW42, Apr 18, 2016
    How about we just forget about this and I'll just apologies for calling you sometimes. At least it was a interesting debate and BTW I answered the first question just look at the previous replies. Fun fact the poles defended Europe in the 1600's from Islam conquest to take over europe just saying

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fair enough and apologies for any offence i caused.

Fun fact 2: I lived with a carioca a few years back, spent a bit of time in Rio. Spent a couple of Xmas days on the beach in Copacabana.