Do you ever impress yourself when you're high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tetrahydrocide, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Often when I'm high I think to myself, "Oh man, I'm not going to be able to do this," and "I can't go in here. Everyone is going to know I'm high," but actually you're able to pull off what you were doing perfectly, and then you feel really proud of yourself after for having stoner acting skills or something?

2. I get high on purpose and challenge myself to act normal

3. I never worry much with how I appear when I go out high. I keep it together pretty well. Sometimes I do impress myself though in those extreme moments of clarity I get when I smoke. Don't you ever come up with some stuff that is just brilliant when you're smoking?

4. yea.. Sometimes when I shit a monster poop.

5. or when a friend throws something at me with intention to harm me but I just like snatch it outta the air with my ninja high skills

6. I tend to impress myself the most when I accidentally drop something and catch it before it hits the ground.

Feel like a fucking champ afterwards.

7. I impress myself when I manage to talk to my parents high. Especially when i came home once and i suspect my mom knew since she kept messing with me trying to confuse me with tricky little questions just so i could make a fool of myself.

Also im with the others about reaction time when it comes to catching things

8. This.

I'm also really impressed with myself when i have a great orgasm...
    Or when i spot a hottie and check her out without being caught.

9. i play pin ball or mario cart on wii when im stoned... something i noticed the higher i get the higher my scores go. currently 32 million on windstorm (pinball). lol

10. I have solved the mysteries of the universe many times while completely stoned.

11. But forgot them promply afterwards? hahaha

Seriously though i do the same thing. I once had an interview at the retail store Guess, and i was like no way im getting this job i have no retail experience. Decided fuck it i'll go to my interview baked... surprisingly got a 2nd interview with a higher level manager. Decided to get even higher for this one, and ended up just rambling on about life and who i am. Ended up getting the job hahahah
    It was a great job to practice being baked around people to.... It was my job to approach good looking girls and tell them their butts looked good in whatever jeans they were trying on, and i was always baked as shit!

I dont think people appreciate how difficult it is to be a heavy stoner like most of us are on this site :p

12. Yea ive had like in depth convos with my mom and played it off perfect haha and somebody threw somethin at me and i snagged it with one hand

13. #13 averagetoker, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
    I impress myself AS I'm getting high by exhaling giant clouds of smoke

kind of like:

[​IMG]