Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever go to work high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Just wondering if anybody ever goes to work high?

If so, what is your job?

When I was a waiter, I used to get baked every time I went in. But now I can't since my new job tests.

2. Im a receptionist for a real estate office, so i have to open the place. I always get blazed, go to work, make coffee and chill on the computer.

3. I used to when I got stuck working at Build-a-bear. It was the only way I could stand that place. My bitch manager used to tell me what a great job I did those days. I'd be like ...... Thanks.

4. Kinda, I started work at 9am. And I woke up at 6. Took two pipe hits, and I had an ok high, was really tired so I didn't get the full effect of the high, but I arrived at work at 9 with a slight buzz. I'm gonna get high for work tomorrow though cause Sunday is a chill shift. Oh, and I sell cell phones and internet in a sasktel store.

5. #5 AthenaCentral, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc&list=FL1AatmTHwTivavl1xC-AB9w&index=11[/ame]

6. Yeah I do but I have a good tolerance so I seem completely fine. I even smoke at work when I am on overnights.

7. yeah something like 3 or 4x times a week (i only work during the summer) im a lifeguard and a swim instructor..... being nice and lifted helps me deal with those bitchy spoiled kids i think :smoke:

8. I never have and don't plan on it...don't think I'd be able to function properly, in fact I'm almost positive that my smoking weed partly led to my downfall in my old job (as well as boredom and the place changing too much in the last 4-5 years I was there...)

9. Sometimes, not on purpose, but sometimes the wake and bake gets a little out of hand. I'm a research assistant, and mostly I just always have a to-do list and little supervision, so if I'm still baked when I get to work I just pick something kind of easy and low-key and stay out of the way for a little bit.

10. Damn. Whats with all the "high at work" threads lately???

11. I did once. Worst experience ever

12. i have only been to my new job ONCE while NOT high

if you never let them see you not high, they will never see you high

13. Ya. Everyday. I live in a motorhom out front of my work. :) I smoke before work, at work, for lunch, after lunch when I get off. All technically "at" work

14. Well right now I work as an in home care person for one of my family members. He's not super sick or anything and I just help him by doing some light housework 1 day a week. I like to smoke before starting in the morning then when I get there I put on some music and start cleaning. He know's I smoke but doesn't know I'm high when I come to work although I don't think he would mind if he found out I did.

15. I cannot be high and weld at the same time while I'm on the clock. I have tried it a few times, but once I start to burn out there's a huge difference in the quality of my work. And when I'm getting paid close to $40 an hour I cannot afford to do a shitty job, but also word gets around when you suck. So over all it's not worth it for myself.

I really much more prefer waiting until the end of the day. After putting my 8 (sometimes 10, 12) hours I feel that I have truly earned my unwind and relax time. But it also makes me appreciate it a lot more.

16. Haha, wtf dude? Thats the most confusing triple negative sentence ive ever seen. Hopefully you work better high than you type...

17. well,

what i meant to say is

If you always go to work high, they will never expect that your high

18. I don't remember the last time i went to work sober...

19. Same thing with me. Never again.

20. I have in the past, but in retrospect it was not a good idea. As someone said the burnout during your shift kind of sucks. ALOT. I also feel the work and weed shouldn't go together unless you have a job where you have to be creative.