Do you ever go to the movies alone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hiiiibbbb, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I've never gone alone but I don't have shit to do any really want to see the new dark knight. Only reason I might not go is because I think it will be crowded.

2. Yea I've gone to movies alone a few times, it can be a little akward sometimes. but usually it's fine.

I haven't gone to one at night though, the times I've gone were during the day when the theatres are usually pretty empty.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Never been by myself.

And idk if i'm gonna go see the dark knight. Can't help but think some dumb ass is gonna shoot up the theater.

4. Nope, what's the point? :D

5. Yup, had more fun cause I was able to take two seats for my self and not have to hear bitching.

6. wow... so you're one of those people huh..

I'm going to see Dark knight Rises, and that scum bag shooter wont even cross my mind.

7. Iv gone to the movies alone once or twice. Not bad. Just smoke a bowl or two before you go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yup once it was kind of awkward too. This couple right next to me were like basically fucking right next to me and I was trying to watch the movie.

9. I would have embarassed the shit out of them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Hahaha I should have but that was back in my innocent years where shit liked that made me feel awkward

11. I went once when I was outta town made some pot brownines it was fun:)

12. No, I hate the movie theater industry.

13. I love going to the movies. Sometimes ill buy a ticket for a movie early in the day and after its over I'll spend the rest of the day sneaking into other movies.

14. #14 nanners, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    Lol... I used to do that all the time. I just can't stand theaters now.

Edit: Especially when I was younger I got a thrill out of sneaking into r ratted movies... lol

15. I've never done it.. but I couldn't imagine why it would be weird feeling or anything.

16. I've been alone to a movie a few times. It shouldn't be awkward at all. You're not supposed to be socializing at a movie anyway. You're supposed to sit down shut up and watch the movie. That's like feeling weird about eating at a restaurant alone. If I want some applebees and nobody is available to accompany me then goddamnit i'm gonna go eat my applebees

17. Haha I don't think I could go eat ina restaurant alone. At least not a good one. I've eaten alone in places like McDonald's and that felt odd. Now I just get it to go and eat in the car so I can listen to music.

But a decent restaurant? No thanks haha

18. Haha yea. I feel you. More often than not I'll get stuff to go if I'm alone but on the occasion I go sit down and eat in I don't feel weird about it. I mean if you really get to the root of it... what's the issue? Like people assume if you go to a movie alone or eat out alone you don't have friends? Bitch i'm just hungry and I wanted some chicken ricotta lol

19. I went once. it was fun and I was super baked. but these people where making stupid ass comments the whole movie I Wanted to throw my drink on them. haha but I don't trip I do a lot of things by myself I actually enjoy doing things by myself more b-c I don't have to worry about another person not having fun or something

20. Never been to the movie theater alone, my brother works in one so i always go with him. FREE MOVIE TICKETS!!!!! I would go alone if I really wanted to see a movie bad enough!