Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever go online when you are not without the use of cannabis

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist420, Apr 17, 2023.

1. I know I very rarely if ever do and I work from home via the internet so I am basically online all day everyday, though I am busy at work for most of the day.

2. Not much of anything you can do without internet, although it seems less and less people are online active in this forum and others .
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. True. I use the intrnet even in the middle of the night when I get up to take a piss come to think of it and I am never stoned in the middle of sleep.

4. true, internet is life these days.:smoking-rapper:
    Yeah it’s my bong hasn’t been ripping well enough , I need better bowl pieces. Trouble getting high let alone stoned .. like no one online to help me out haha
    Not getting high from bong??

5. Sorry dude I lived in Iowa in the 90s so I know your pain though I no longer feel your pains thank God, or more accurately thank the internet!

6. Maybe try buying a very large steamroller. They will make you cough up a lung, but they always get me high as fuck.

7. I think I’m going to buy new bowl pieces for the bong instead. I can’t find any large steamroller that’s even comparable to the volume of a bong. It’s been so many years I forgot how to use one haha …

• Funny Funny x 1