Do you ever go buy a chocolate bar to cheer yourself up?

Discussion in 'General' started by ISmokeDaily, May 12, 2010.

1. I usually eat it, when I'm done chiefin.

2. These are the dankest cookies ever created. Idk wtf those elves do to 'em, or where their fudge comes from... but it's amazing nonetheless.

3. You don't want to know :ey:

4. Actually guys, a bag of doritos chips is fucking bomb too. I love drinking a nice cold six pack and havin a bag of chips on hand

5. Only if they have mushrooms in them :devious:

otherwise I'll just buy some dope or a bag of weed... or a fifth of rum... or... well, ya get the point.

6. something intoxicating, lol yea i hear you.

I like Jack Daniels myself, preferably in a glass of pepsi/coke with ice after some nice cold beers:p

7. [​IMG]

This man did offer me a chocolate bar many times and invited me back to his van even more.

8. #28 BUDS4U2NV, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    some of my favs.. hands down best chocolate

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

mmmm smores bars! im basically a chocolate fiend, i love chocolate, especially with caramel!! in fact i was grumpy today and my remedy was to get chocolate and get high!

10. chocolate's dope. but i don't eat it to cheer myself up. and ive never gone to the store just for chocolate. usually it's an impulse purchase..

11. No, thats a really bad habit to get into.

I rarely eat candy.

A few years ago though I went through a phase where I wanted candy bars all the time though. I remember having a shitty summer job at the time, and the only thing I brought for lunch was 1 or 2 candy bars.