Do you ever go buy a chocolate bar to cheer yourself up?

Discussion in 'General' started by ISmokeDaily, May 12, 2010.

1. Once in a while I just love taking a walk to the store and buying a few chocolate bars, rainy days in particular

2. No, chocolate has never cheered me up either.

Mary Jane's flowers all the way :]

3. No because every-time i do it rains pimples on my face.

4. Nope. I don't associate chocolate with feeling good. I buy chocolate because it tastes awesome.

I'll buy alcohol if I need cheering up.

5. hahaa ya i guesso, il wash up good before bed and tomorrow morning before work! haha lol.
    ya gotta hate those:eek:

but the sugar and the chocolate gives u a rush, its proven that chocolate makes you feel more "appreciation and love" - its true, theres a drug in it - and combined with the right amount of weed - its a cure for almost anything i experience - expecially depression and anxiety.

6. I thought this was what weed is for?

7. I don't think I ever have. In fact, its probably been more than a year since I've bought a chocolate bar.

8. This!!!!

9. no i really really dont like the taste of just chocolate. havent bought a chocolate bar since i was a little kid. Usually i just buy marijuana if i want cheering up:smoking:

10. No but now you got me fiending some chocolate.

11. its amazing i love chocolate. just mowed down 2 crispy crunch!

12. If I go out to buy something it's gotta be more than some chocolate bars.

Something liiiiike, I don't know, this?

[​IMG]
    Or this:

[​IMG]

Oooooor this:

[​IMG]

And now I'm depressed because I have no chocolate.

13. I like to get high and then eat a chocolate bar. I almost never eat chocolate though, my belgian granny must be disappointed.

14. for some reason im not really a chocolate fan

15. cosigned and fixed

edit: GC's VB doesn't support strikethrough, lame..

16. I buy these.

Then feel bad about myself for eating them... :(
    [​IMG]

17. I don't much care for chocolate either....

18. I've thought about it a few times, but I've never done it because I don't want to get into the habit of eating to make myself feel better..

Also, I managed to get into the habit of buying expensive chocolate, so now cheap chocolate tastes like shit to me.. And I can't exactly buy expensive chocolate every time I'm feeling down

When I'm sad I just kinda.. Let myself be sad

19. that's what I use cannabis for