Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever get tired of your bum ass friends?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokers, Nov 13, 2012.

1. You ever get tired of your bum ass friends?? I have some friends who are good friends but complete BUMS. I swear they never have bud and when they do they have like .4 of mids. They hit me up and ask if I can have my dealer come to them to serve like 5 miles away and when I ask how much $ they have they say something stupid like "7". I mean, I understand some people like to smoke but don't really have the money to.. but come on.. in all honestly if all they have is 7 dollars they probably shouldn't be smoking weed.

2. #2 poolstick, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    I remember when i was in highschool...

If we're chillin, my weed is your weed! Get some new friends or just next time say no

3. $7 here won't even get you 2g of mids.
    Only problem I have with friends is they raid my fridge, but I make it my responsibility to raid theirs next time :smoking: My wife always wonders where all the food goes...

4. If I think somebody is just bumming from me then I tell them that they can come by but that I don't have any buds... If they still wanna chill then I'll smoke them up if not then I guess theyre not really my friends.

5. i think its time to make new friends.. dam easier said then done

6. lol thats why I got rid of all my friends and keep it to only 2 people =p and never ben happier, people fuck you over in the long run and its sketchy to have alot of friends, so pack yourself a bowl and sit and think over every "friend" you got and then start deleting people who dont mean shit to you, trust me the best friends are the ones that help you out when your in need and that won't treat you like dirt EVER

7. I smoke my friends out all the time. They have their own weed, I just like being generous.

8. Alot of my friends dont have the money to be copping ozs and shit. its called 5's on it .

9. $7 will pay for a round trip delivering the sac haha

10. 7 dollars will get me nothing but a weird look and a "fuck outta here."

11. I would suggest getting new friends. I would not categorize my friends as bums and I probably am the "slacker" of the group sometimes blowing off important stuff, but it always gets done even if procrastination plays a role.

12. My friends are so awesome. They smoke me out like every day and I return the favor as much as I can. Even the friends who don't buy their own bud but smoke ours will buy us food or pay for gas money and shit. Such nice people.

13. lol bro my dealer will take 4$ if thats all i had.. 24/7 one stop shop..
    get 2 blunts of that mid for 5 for id get a good 3 blunts for that
    jus puttin my 2 cents in..

14. If all I had to spare was $7 bud would not be the first thing on my list

15. Yeah tell them to fuck off and I am glad you did not burden your dealer with their bullshit he would be pissed; especially with gas prices any longer wtf

16. 7 bucks lol thats almost as worse as the guy at the party that asks "are you gonna let me hit that?" like why would i dont even know you the fuck lol

17. I had friends like this in school. But now all the people that I hang with are either well educated and working a good job, or cashcounting criminals.

18. Exactly. It'd probably get you laughed at for such a small amount of money. On top of that, people around here hate if you have single dollar bills.

19. Don't hang out with kids ?